Chapter 2

Thank you for reading. Please vote and share the story. Enjoy.
______________________________________

I was holding on tight to Luka's waist as he biked down Paris. He was going so fast that it was kind of fun. I felt free like I was soaring through the sky or something. I laughed to myself as I feel the breeze go through my hair. "What's so funny?" Luka snickered. I shook my head. "Well, I guess I never felt so alive before." Luka smiled. "Oh really? Maybe I'll take you on my bike more." He got off as he arrived at his home. I got off as well and mumble. "Yeah if my father lets me..." Luka didn't hear that but he was going to know anyway. I mean I am venting to the guy.

We walked into his house. I saw Juleka and Rose. "Rose, Juleka? What are you two doing here?" I was confused. "Jul is my sister believe it or not," Luka said. I would have never guessed that. It's probably because of the blonde in me. They left me and Luka alone in their room. "We're off to the new pretty princess cafe! Bye boys!" Rose cheerfully said then left. I waved bye then turned to Luka sitting on his bed. It was so awkward. For me anyway, I couldn't speak for him, I don't even know how he is feeling most of the time.

Luka looked up at me. I was standing in front of him. "Sit down. I know how you must feel. Maybe like this?" He plays a tune on his guitar. It was EXACTLY how I felt. "What? How do you know?" I asked and sat beside him. "It's obvious. So tell me what's going on." He looked at me. "Well...ever since my mother died my father hasn't been there for me. He keeps me hostage probably to protect me. I mean I'm all he has now. Recently he hit Nathalie so even she moved out. I hope he apologizes because I love her. She's the only mother figure I have. She was the only one who loved my father, well in that way of course. I don't know what to do. It's not my fault mom is gone so I don't know why I'm facing the consequences." A tear fell from my face and before I knew it Luka wiped it off. I blush and scoot away. "What are you doing? Trying to help me or take advantage of my sadness?" I said angrily. "I'm sorry that you think of it that way." Luka sighs and plays the tune from earlier. "You know Adrien, why don't you tell your father how you feel?" My eyes widen. "And get hit as Nathalie did? No thank you." I cross my arms. "Why did you want to talk to Marinette? Just do not take her advice as well? I respect your decision, but what do you want from me. Or what do you want from her?" I look down listening to Luka's calm enchanting voice.

"Do you like Marinette?" Luka's question made me blank out. "Uh um no she's just a friend...well actually recently I thought of her as more. She did like me before, but now I'm too late because well, you're in the equation." Luka looked at me. He knew I was emotionally messed up. "God I'm a mess, I'm sorry. I should just go" More tears ran down and I stood up. He grabbed my wrist. "Don't go. Stay for a while longer. Talk to me. By the end of this, I want you a little bit stronger before you came in. Adrien looks at me" He said angrily. I looked at Luka. "You got this." He said in a confident tone. Why did he care so much about me? I sat down. "So have you told Marinette how you felt?" I shook my head. "Why not?" I sigh. "What do you think? I'm not trying to take your girlfriend." Luka smiled. "You're a nice guy Adrien. You should tell her anyway. If it makes you happy... and Marinette." I looked at him. "You know I'm not sure. What if I like her just to fill the empty gap in my heart?" I lean back on his bed. "Tell her anyways. You'll figure it out." He looked at me laying down. "You know when you don't feel welcomed at home, and you have nowhere to go stop by. I'll be here to talk to you and listen. When nobody else is listening and when nobody else cares I do." He smiled. Why is he saying things like that to me? My heart flutters and I nod my head. "Yeah sure...Thank you, Luka." He nods his head and continues to play my music. Out of exhaustion, I fall asleep.