Chapter 5

Thank you for reading. Share my story and vote for it. It helps :) Enjoy.
______________________________________

My alarm went off. Today was the field trip and I also got to see Nathalie today as well! I'm excited to see her. Hopefully, Nathalie and her father have their makeup sex so I don't have to deal with their fighting. I got a call from Nathalie. "Adrien when I arrive, come outside, please. I don't want your father figuring out." She said once I picked up. "Well, are you going to tell father once we go?" I ask. "No." She said. I'm glad she was honest about it at least..."Anyway, I'm here Adrien. I'll be driving you to your school then I'll come on your bus." I smiled. "Okay. Thank you again." I hung up and walked outside.

She was sitting in her car and I sat beside her. I hugged her tight. "Nathalie I missed you so much. Next time father hurts you he'll have to deal with me." She smiled slightly and hugged me back. We stopped then she drove off.

We walked into the school together. Everyone looked at me. Most people couldn't even bring their parents. Or a parent figure. It was only Nathalie and Roger. People were surprised out of everyone I came with someone. "Okay class now that everyone is here please aboard the bus." Nathalie sat beside the teacher so I sat alone. I usually liked to sit alone, but having someone beside me is nice. Nino looked at me. I was looking a Luka walking onto the bus. He was going to sit beside Marinette. "Hey, Marinette imma sit beside you." Mari smiled. "Okay." Nino pushed luka to sit beside me and he sat with Marinette. Oh god did he figure out I liked Luka as well? When did he become so smart?

I blushed. "Sorry about him are you alright?" Luka was leaned against me. "Yeah, I'm alright." He sat up straight. "How are you feeling Adrien?" He smiled slightly and I gulped. "I'm feeling alright today. Nathalie is the reason I could even come on this field trip but if my father finds out she can be in a lot of trouble..." I sighed. "Don't worry about it, Adrien. Just enjoy the trip." I nodded.

"So the real question is how are YOU, Luka?" I smiled. "I'm okay. Thanks for asking. So have you gotten the time to tell Marinette how you felt?" He asked. "Well about that...I guess I don't like her like that. I think I just felt like that." He tilted his head. "Oh? Well, you'll figure it out." I turned to him. "I think I have figured it out." I got closer to him. Then we arrived. Luka stood up. "We are here. I think the bus ride is making you insane." He laughed and grabbed my hand to help me up. "Yeah, I think so too" I laughed. fuck.

We got out of the bus together. We are going to have a tour of the museum then we'll get to roam around. I was walking beside Luka and Nathalie was walking in front of me. She was with a tour guide. In our group, it was Luka, Nino, me, and Ivan. All of us listened then we finally got to roam.

I walked to a room that had animal life cycles. Stuff I learned in elementary school. I sat on the bench. Now I can be alone for once. Luka walked into that room. Guess he was interested in life cycles. I was laying on the bench and he snickered at me. "Did you get to sleep last night?" He asked and I looked up at him. "Sorta" I laughed. "Also I'm sorry about the bus I was out of it." I sighed. "That's okay. What were you trying to do anyway?" He sat at the end of my bench. "I- I was just wondering what moisturizer you used because damn is your skin clear." I laughed awkwardly. He smiled. "Yeah...Thank you"

Phew. Even I didn't know what I was doing on the bus. I wanted to tell Luka I liked him today, but I doubt I could. He was humming and all I could do was look at him. "Hey, Luka?" He turned to me. "Yes?" I sat up. "Well, I have something I want to confess."