Chapter 24

Thank you for reading the story and supporting it. Votes and shares are appreciated. enjoy.
______________________________________

Adrien's pov.

I tossed and turned all night. Was he going to do it? Was he going to tell me he likes me? Or was he just saying those things as an excuse to Chat Noir? Please say that isn't the case. I love Luka so much all I want is for him to give me a chance. I hugged my pillow. I want him beside me, I want to do so many things with him. Just like that dream I had. Yes, that was some good dick. I went to eat breakfast with Nathalie, then did my piano lessons, then I did fencing with Kagami. What was taking Luka so long? He did say as soon as he can. Maybe he is busy? I let out a long sigh.

Then I heard a knock at my door. The noise I've been waiting hours for. He's here he's finally here! But...Father was the one who went and got the door. "Wait-" I was too late. Father had already opened the door and took a good look at Luka's beautiful face. "It's you," Gabriel said in a serious tone. Luka looked straight at him. "Yes." I snuck off so Luka could say how he is truly feeling towards Father without seeing me. "What do you need? You aren't seeing my son." Luka looked at him. "Sir, I wanted to apologize for everything. I never meant to be a bad influence on your son." Gabriel snapped at Nathalie to kick him out, but she didn't listen. "Sir, I care about your son. A lot. I want to be there for him when he is upset. When he is tortured by YOU!" I could tell Luka was getting angry. "I don't know what you're talking about. Nathalie get him out." Father declared. Nathalie back down. "YOU are the fucking reason why your son is so sad, so trapped and so alone! Are you fucking proud of yourself old man?! A fucking rock cares about him more than you!" Luka snapped. "Don't talk to me like that." Gabriel raises his voice. "I want to see your son and tell him that I care about him!" He looked at Luka. "You had to come in person to do it? Do people usually tell each other they care about them? It doesn't seem very important to me." Father tells him. "Well, it is to me because I love your son." It was silent for a couple of seconds. "You love my son? Well we Agreste's don't do 'gay' I'm sorry kid, but your dream won't be a reality."

"But Father I love Luka too. Maybe you don't find men attractive, but you can't speak for me." I said as I walked out. "You can't control me anymore Father!" I stood by Luka who was in shock but also slightly embarrassed that I overheard. I grabbed his hand. "You apologize to Luka because I know for a fact that he shouldn't be the one apologizing to you!" I affirmed. Luka looked at me and whispered "What the hell do you think you're doing? You're going to get yourself in trouble." I looked back at him then at Father. "NO! You do not tell me what to do. I make the rules and I say you won't see this man ever!" I was so angry. "Then I'm not coming home till you apologize." I grabbed Luka's hand and we walked out.

Luka looked at me confused about what the hell just happened. "Want to spend the night? Since he probably won't ever apologize..." Luka asked. "Yeah." I smiled. We got to Luka's house. "I missed it here." I laid on his bed and let out a sigh. "I missed you being here." Luka smiled slightly and sat beside me. I blushed and looked at him. "Is that a new poster? That's awesome. I hardly ever see any with both Ladybug and Chat Noir. It's mostly Ladybug." I said. "Yeah, I never noticed that until I tried buying one. I think Chat Noir is cool." Luka smiled gazing at the poster. "Isn't he a bit foolish? I don't think he's cool at all." I said. "You're serious?" Luka asked and I nod. "Chat Noir gets to live the easy life I guess I'm jealous," I said. If only Chat Noir was my only life. That would be perfect. "I'm sure he doesn't have an easy life. He is very optimistic though, I like that. We should always look on the bright side and not worry about our problems." Luka pinched my cheeks and I laughed. "You're right."