Chapter 14

Thank you for reading and supporting the story. vote and share if you'd like. enjoy.
______________________________________

Now we were on our private plane, the view from up here was beautiful. I put my hand on the window and looked out. I could see the trees and the water slowly transition into the clouds. We were so high, I loved being able to get away from home. Nothing was going to ruin this for me. Father is on a private jet, I guess he had other stops to make first. I smiled looking out the window. "You sure like the view huh Adrien?" Luka softly smirked teasing me. I turned to him. "I do." I looked out again and he went closer behind me to look out too. I hear him whisper, "It sure is beautiful." Luka says. "It is, and so are you," I said while looking into the sky. Half daydreaming, it felt like heaven being away from Paris.

Luka was red and I didn't remember what I just said. I was too "In the moment" to realize. I looked at him. "What is it?" I laughed. Luka smiled "You don't remember?" He then chuckled. "You called me 'beautiful' blondie" I blush lightly. "Oh did I? I don't recall." I laughed. "Mhm" Luka smirked and I pushed his face. We both laughed. Later on, Luka eventually fell asleep. He has his blanket all packed up so I let him use mine. I placed it on him then snuck over to Marc.

"Hey" I smiled. Marc waves "I saw you two" He softly giggles. "Yeah, and I saw you too." I sit beside him. "No I mean I saw you two being cute." I looked at him. "Ohh that- It was nothing. He probably thinks it was just something friendly." I play with my hair. "But you didn't tell him how you feel. You can't just say he thought it was friendly!" Marc says. "He does. Luka already knows how I feel, and he doesn't like me. He told me that to my face. I kissed him and-" I got interrupted. "Hold up? You kissed Luka and you didn't tell me!? That's great then why is it friendly!" Marc asked. "Because I didn't ask for consent. I dived in carelessly. It was wrong and I surprised him. That's how he figured out so I told him I'll tell my feelings FO REAL sometime." I was so ashamed Luka deserves someone better than me, "He deserves Marinette." I say aloud. "Don't say that. You can't just give up on someone you love. You're Adrien fucking Agreste, you can do anything and get anyone. You just have to work hard for it!" Marc said and I blushed. "You told me to chase after Nathaniel and now it's my turn to help you. I believe in you and someday Luka is going to realize how great you are." I hugged him. "Thank you," I whisper.

Nathalie was in first class, but it didn't matter since no one was on the plane anyway she just wanted to get her own space. I don't blame her because we are all guys. She told me to go to her if I needed anything. It's been hours and we were not even almost there yet. Marc and Luka were now sleeping. I went back to my seat near Luka and looked at him. I wonder how he's been lately. He never talks about himself I guess I only tell him things. Next time I'll ask how he's doing. I moved to a comfortable position then fell asleep.

Eventually, we arrived in Hawaii. Nathalie walked in to wake us all up. I sat up and stretched. "Good morning everyone." I smiled and the three of them returned the good morning. We all grabbed our things and brought them into our rental house for the week. It wasn't insanely big like my house in Paris, I guess it makes it feel more like home. We all put our things in the bedroom of our choice. Nathalie had to go and meet up with her father so we got the place to ourselves. "Adrien I'm leaving you and Luka alone, Nathaniel is still waiting for my sext back," Marc whispered then goes into the bedroom locking the door behind him. I blushed. Oh god, Marc. "Um sooo" I looked at Luka in the living room. "How are you?" I smiled awkwardly. "I'm okay." He looked at me. "You?" I looked away. "Alright.." I lied. It was more AMAZING I get to spend the whole weekend with Luka and get to see Nathalie marry her father soon. "Adrien you inspired me to write a song," Luka said and I blushed. "I inspired YOU?" He nodded and started playing the music. "Oh wow. It sounds great." I wonder what that could mean. That he's fallen for me or that he sees me as a really good friend. "Thank you."

Nathalie comes home later, and she has our outfits for the bachelor party. "The bachelor's party is today. These are your outfits for the party boys. I'll drive you to it later." She handed an outfit to each of us. "When is your bachelorette party?" I ask looking at my outfit. "I won't be having one." She says. "It's not like there's anything to celebrate." She mumbled. "Why not?" asked Marc. "I'm not interested in partying. Plus I have to set up Mr. Agreste's party." She's still calling him that. They don't seem so lovey-dovey but maybe I'm looking too into it. I do hope she's okay because this is every bride's dream. To have the perfect wedding. "There is something wrong about your parent's marriage," Luka whispers to me. "Yeah she isn't beaming like I'd expect her to be," I said. "We should get to the bottom of this." Marc smiled. We all nodded and put our hands together like a team. I'm going to find out what is wrong with this wedding!

Gabriel's pov.

"This party is well deserved. I'll get Emile back with no suspicion, and I'll get Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous! That deserves a celebration indeed. Ladybug doesn't suspect a thing and what is better is that Chat noir is a no show, Nooroo!" He watched yesterday's news. "Ladybug defeats Volpina once again but where is Chat noir?" Nadia asks the viewers. "Chat Noir would not show up. Whatever he's doing I know it's important." Ladybug says on the news. "Wherever he went." She mumbles.