Chapter 23

Thank you everyone for 1k+ reads!! I can't explain how happy I am 😭😭. I'll make this chapter longer than the usual one to celebrate. Thank you all again for supporting the book, and voting for it. Enjoy the story!
______________________________________

Chat Noir strolls through my boathouse curiously. He was looking around as if he wanted to see something specific. "God, you're a noisy one aren't you?" I snickered slightly. "Oh, my bad. I'm interested in your home, that's all. It's a nice place." He smiled a bit. "Thank you," I told Juleka that I had a friend over that she could make last-minute plans with Rose. She did as I asked and spent the night. I sat on my bed. "So tell me about yourself Chat Noir." I scanned him. "Oh? Well umm, there isn't very much I CAN tell." Chat awkwardly laughs. "I did do karate before!" I pat the bed so he could sit. "Yeah?" Chat nodded and sat beside me. "I'll be extra careful then." I laughed then he laughed. "So why did you want me over?" Chat asked.

I gulped. "I wanted you over...so we could become friends!" I smiled. Genuinely I wanted to be friends with him, but obviously, it wasn't why I asked him to come over. "Friends? Or something more than that?" Chat pulled me by my Jagged Stone t-shirt. I turned bright red. "Just teasing." Chat laughed and let go of me. My heart was beating way faster than before. What the hell was that- I put a smile on my face. "Haha," I said awkwardly. "So you and Ladybug?" I asked to bring up a new topic.

"What about me and Ladybug?" He turned to look at me. "Aren't you two dating?" I asked. "Nope. I did like her...but that was about lifetimes ago." He laughed. "She is amazing though. I sure admire her confidence. I'm just not interested like THAT anymore." I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, I understand." I smiled. "So what do you want to do Chat Noir?" I asked and he stood up. "The night is young Luka. Let's go places and have the time of our lives together." He was beaming with happiness I could tell. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. "You'll see." Chat carried me and brought me somewhere. He made me close my eyes.

He let me open my eyes once we arrived. It was a Jagged Stone concert! I never got to see my father so this was extra special. "How'd you know?" I looked at him. "Well from your T-shirt I could tell you are a fan..." Chat said quietly. "Plus I knew he probably didn't see his father often." Chat Noir thought. My eyes got teary. "Thank you..." I hugged him. He nodded and held me. Once our moment was over we went over to enjoy the performance. I sang my heart out. Chat was admiring me more than watching the actual show. Once it was over I even got to talk to him too.

Later. We had Andre's together. Chat's ice cream has blue, black, and white. While mine had Pale yellow, white and green. I wonder what it meant. We sat down together eating it while looking at the night sky. Chat looked at it admiring it. I looked at him smiling softly. "You sure like the view huh?" I snickered. "That reminds me of somebody else who loved views too...Adrien Agreste." I sighed and Chat spits out his ice cream. "Haha, I never heard of him." He laughed. I looked at him. "I told you about him before once, also it's not like he is all over Paris or anything." I laughed. "Oh yeah." Chat laughed awkwardly. He looked off into the stars. "So this Adrien kid...he was the one who lied about liking your ex right?" I sighed. "Well yes, but it doesn't matter anymore. I can't see him ever. I kept telling others and myself I don't most him, but I do I miss him a lot. I miss getting to make him feel better about himself. Now he is probably alone in his house with nobody to talk to..." I said. Chat looked at me. "You like him a lot. Don't you?" I looked at him. "I do. He is my friend. Or was my friend." I had to tell Chat he was my friend or he'll get the wrong impression and I won't get my kiss. Chat smiled. "I hope things work out between you too. Also, it's pretty late we should start heading back." He offered and I agreed.

We went home. Today was amazing with him. I want to spend more time with him soon. I put on a movie for background noise. "Thank you Chat Noir for today. It was really fun." I smiled. "Thank YOU. I was able to get out of the house for a change. I'm extremely happy about that." He grinned and so did I. I needed to get this kind on camera for proof so I had my phone out at all times. "It's not a problem." I blush slightly. "Oh, that reminds me! I was writing a song for you and I finally finished it. Do you want to hear it?" I offered. "You wrote ME a song?" Chat asked. "Yeah!" Chat nodded.