Chapter 10

Thank you for reading and supporting the story. Vote if you want to it helps :) enjoy.
______________________________________

I woke up. Some of the girls were already gone. I sat up and yawned. "Finally you're awake." Chloe looked down at me. "I'm sorry, last night was a long night." I stood up and stretched. Some of the girls teased me, but I ignored them. "I'm going to go home now," I say. Plus I want to see how Nathalie and Father are doing...I hugged some of the girl's goodbye. Then I went home.

"Adrien we have some good news," Gabriel said to me. Good news to him is bad news to me. "Let me guess, we are going on a last-minute business  trip to shanghai?" I groaned. "Better, Your father and I are getting married." Nathalie smiled then my father grabbed her hand. "What? That was soon. I'm happy for you too." I smiled. I told Nathalie I wanted her married to my father but I did not expect it right now. "You can invite 2 friends to the wedding." I smiled "Thank you, Nathalie." Ugh, only 2 friends? I want to invite nino, but I also want to invite Luka. Nino would be pretty sus if I invited Luka because he thinks we aren't even friends. I think I'll invite Luka and Marc. Since Marc already knows.

A couple of days later. It's Luka's and Marinette's 5 month anniversary concert. I'm LoOkINg FoRwARD tO iT. I started practicing my piano with my father so I could go afterward. Luckily he was impressed with what I played so that I could go. I got up with Gorilla and Nathalie so I could go to Luka's boat. I arrived. "Hello, Adrien just in time. We need someone to play the keyboard. Can you help us?" Help luka with his performance for Marinette? That stings, but why not. Fuck it. "Sure I can help." Luka pulled out the keyboard.

I walked up to it. "So where's Marinette?" I asked. "She's not here yet. She doesn't know I'm planning this for her. Alya is bringing her here. She said that she was bringing Marinette to the dentist. Anyway, get ready." I nodded then Mari arrived. Rose started to sing a romantic song and everyone started to play their instruments.

Marinette gasped and her eyes watered looking in Luka's direction. He had a slight smirk. The song finished and I looked at Mari run-up to Luka squeezing him. She thanked him and they kissed. There no way I'll get in-between them. They are perfect for each other. Mari thank everyone who came. Then she approached me. "Thank you...for coming Adrien. I know it may be hard for you, and I'm sorry." She said. "Why do you feel that way?" I asked. "You said you liked me. Unless you were just saying that?" I looked at her  "Umm oh yeah. I did like you. This is HaRd for me." I lied and Luka came over. "I'm sorry you feel that way, Adrien. I had no idea." Luka said. I looked at him in shock. "Luka! Ummm" I'm so dead.

"I'm happy for you too." I smiled then pulled Luka into a room. "It's not hard for me at all. I'm happy for you. At the sleepover party, Rose told Mari that I liked her, but I don't. I said that so it wouldn't hurt her feelings! I don't actually like Marinette." Luka looked at me. "So you lied?" I gulped. "Just not to hurt her.." I sighed. "No! If she finds out she'll be even more hurt! What is wrong with you? You should have just said you didn't like her." Luka looked down. "Why didn't you tell me all this sooner? I would have understood but you've waited too long. You have to tell her you don't like her." I shook my head. "I can't! Everyone wouldn't understand why I lied!" Luka groaned "Then tell them what you told me."

"No. I'll just say I'm over her. Not that I lied." I sighed. "You should have just told her the truth. It wouldn't hurt her feelings...She doesn't even like you. So why would it? You're nice Adrien, but don't think that you are any better than her." I nodded. "I'm sorry." I rubbed my arm. "You should be telling her that. Until then we aren't friends. I care about Marinette more than myself, but you care about your reputation more than others." My heart broke.