Flavors of Your Love 02

Specially Brewed One is the second season of the trilogy, Flavors of Your Love. If you're not still reading the season one which is Suddenly Brewed One, you will never understand what this novel are about to tell. Spoilers ahead and read at your own discretion.

This novel is made in notional and realistic fiction manner together with the used of creativeness, uniqueness, and in imaginative means.

Characters in this novel are completely pseudo thus some places and most events are also not existing and happening in real life. Penman of this story is completely clueless and nesciecent with the resemblance of this work in the active or late individuals, locale, and occurrences; also to the other writings, movies and television works. People, locations, and incidents that is existing authentically was purely concurrent and the author itself is unaware and on no account.

With reference to this novel, this is protected by copyright and trademark law. No portion or segment of this book may reproduce in any other forms. It is unlawful to any people to generate a copy of this novel, offer to other by means of internet, and/or use to distribute in at all kinds of pattern and form without the proper credits, consent and sanction of the person responsible for this novel. Stealing other written works known as 'plagarism' is crime and punishable by law.

In advance, some following content may contain elements such as imprecation, profanity, and violent phrases that are not suitable for some audiences especially for those who is not willing to consider different ideas or opinions. Readers discretion is advised.

© All Rights Reserved 2021