Becoming Fae 15

Becoming Fae 15

Walking to the garden with Nathan was a little awkward, but when we got outside I felt a little less shy and Nathan spoke up

"So how did you get so good at controlling water? I mean you've been in the human realm... so you couldn't have has practice"

"I guess it's just... I don't know... focus?" I more question than said.

"So I'm guessing that you had no idea what you were doing, you just kinda did it?". He said as we sat down on a bench.

"Yeah... I guess" I answered him  

"She's even more powerful than I thought" he murmured.

I could tell I wasn't meant to hear so I just ignored it.

"So is that the only reason you wanted to go on a walk?" I asked him.

"Well I also wanted to ..... Look up at the stars" he answered and sighed.

I looked up to the sky. It was completely covered in...... Clouds...... Clouds?!?!! No stars?

<think you could clear it up?>

{Do I have to?}

<If you wanna see any stars you have to>.

{*sigh* Fine....}.

I looked up at the sky.....

Come on clouds.....

Your blocking the pretty stars.....

You need to move....

Like... Now...

I always felt weird taking to the weather in my head but... At least it worked the clouds immiediatly cleared revealing billions of stars and the planet Zarrin and it's moons.

<You sound silly when you talk to the weather in your head you know>.

{You want the stars or clouds?}

<If I say clouds.... Are you gonna talk to the weather again? Cause that would be hilarious>.

{Fine.... I'll leave the stars...} 

He chuckled quietly beside me.

"Are there any patterns in the stars? .. Like there are on earth?" I asked.

"Well first of all... We're still on earth.... I guess it's what you could call.... A parallel universe. And secondly yeah.. There are constellations" He said.

"What do they look like?" I asked. I was so completly absorbed in gazing at the stars I didn't notice him take a side ways glance at me and laugh.

"You looking at them. Look closer and make your own. That's how constellations work here. You see it. So it's there." he answered.  

"Okay then.... What do you see?" I asked him.

"Well I see a princess sitting on a throne.... next to her prince. They're both smiling at each other and laughing." he said. I could see he was totally lost in his thoughts.

"wow that sounds... Beautiful" 

He laughed. "That's good I guess. Cause I completely made it up" 

He said while doubled over laughing.

"Hey! That's not fair!! You can't just make stuff up!" I said.

"I can.. And I did". He answered while still chuckling.

"jerk.". I said. "A cute jerk." He said and winked at me.

"Are you ever going to drop that?" I asked.

"Nope" he said popping the p.

"that bother you, princess?".

"yes.... Yes it does.. " I answered.

"Aww poor you.. Okay.. I'll stop." he said seriously.

"Really!" I asked excitedly.  

"Nope" he said and started laughing again.

"You really should laugh more often" I said after awhile.

"Why? Cause it makes me look cute?". He said while staring at me.

"I never said that!".

"Overly defensive much?" he said while smirking at me.  

"NO!" I answered obviously to quickly

"uh huh" he said as we both turned back to the stars.

"It really is beautiful" he said after awhile.

"why is that planet named Zarrin?" I asked after a longer silence.

"Its said that it's named after the creator. Zarrinannie, but know one remembers long enough back to know for sure.".

"that's.. Cool"

 (you have a closer connection to Zarrin than you think Amey... If only I could tell you...)

We sat there for about 30 more minutes until it got suddenly cold.

"We need to get inside. Now!" Nathan said suddenly when the chill came.

"why" I asked confused.

"Dark Fae... I need to get you inside now!!"

we started running I turned behind me and saw figures forming out of the darkness. They soon realized that we had moved and started running toward us. They were gaining on us and fast.

"Were not going to make it!". I said when we were about 30 yards away from the door.

"we just need to get inside! Once were there the enchantments will protect us!" he said all in one quick breath.  

We were about 10 feet from the door when one of our attackers grabbed me. I shrieked and next thing I knew the sky flashed and the one that had grabbed me wasn't holding on anymore. I hope I hadn't killed him. I'm not a murderer!  

We jumped inside the door. I looked out to see that both of them were walking away... Good.. I hadn't killed anyone 

I noticed I was in Nathans arms and shaking. Tonight had been scary.

<Was going on a walk with me that bad?>

{ you know that wasn't what I was thinking about.}.

"I know. Here let me walk you to the room". He said.

"yeah".

He walked me back and when we got there I was still shivering.

"Just calm down. You'll be okay. If you need me I'll be up here." he said and tapped my head.

"Thanks" I said hugged him, walked in and went to sleep. A sleep that I really needed.

A/N: Did you like it? Did you hate it? Please tell me you didn't hate it!!!! Lol. I loves all my readers but I'm feeling a little put out. PLZ comment!! and vote!! 

Also read my friend craazy8's Halfbreed 

Also...(again) on this chapter. AND THIS CHAPTER ONLY. You can advertise your books and I will do my best to read them and vote and comment on them. Until next upload BYE!!