Becoming Fae 16

A/N: Wow! cant believe it 16th upload!! and at this very moment I only have 360 reads... v.v I guess that's okay....BUT MORE WOULD BE BETTER! Tell your friends....SOMETHING! I loves all my readers though <3 I am writing this as I do my homework...so if a random math problem or scientific thing pops up....ignore it... PLZ!

VOTE!!: cause then I will be your bestest friend COMMENT!!: cause all authors need support  FAN!!: cause it makes me happy 

AND! this will be the last time I promote Craazy8's story Halfbreeds: Cause she refuses to upload!!

p.s Dont you just hate homework? Science experiment thingys are the worst....maybe math is the worst...  no its definitely science projects....

p.p.s Its raining....don't you just love rainy days?  YOU DON'T LOVE RAINY DAYS?!?!  .......what.is.wrong.with.you.........

p.p.p.s okay I'm done rambling

p.p.p.p.s okay..maybe I'm not...TEAM JACOBB or TEAM NATHAN! i cant decide without your help you know

ENJOY!

Becoming Fae 16

I woke up the next morning. I have to say... I feel like crap. Maybe a shower would help? I thought to myself.

<You don't have time. You have to be at water controll class in 10 minutes.>

oh... I can already tell.... This day is going to suck..

***************(Whoosh)*************

I got to water controll class with one minute to spare, thank goodness... being late on my second day? that wouldn't be good.

"Okay class, to day we will still be working on controlling water, for some of you it will still be freezing and heating, and others..." she looked at me. "For some of us the lesson will be breathing underwater." she walked over to me.  

"Do you want to start with the underwater breathing or do you wanna help out people with their water control?" 

<Help me!>

"I'll help people. I wouldn't want to get to far ahead." I answered.

"Great!" she said and walked away.  

I walked over to Nathan. "Need any help?" I asked casually.  

"Yes! How do you move the water?". He asked. While staring at the bucket in front of him.

"Okay. Focus. See the water moving where you want it to go see it so clearly that the water has to obey you." I said. "Okay. Focus."

He got the water to rise up inch by inch until..... 

He threw it right into my face. I.Am.Going.To.Kill.Him.  

I got so mad I could feel the water being evaporated off my skin, this water thing was coming in handy recently.  

{You. Are. So. Dead}

I said as I walked away to help Jacobb.  

I would help Saph...but Chrys is helping her....and Jay is helping Maddie... So helping Jacobb it is. When I got over to him. He looked up and smiled at me. He had such a beautiful smile.

<Your supposed to be helping... Not staring>

{Jealous much?}

<You wish.>

{whatever}.

His sarcasm so gets on my nerves.....

"Need any help?" I asked Jacobb.

"Yeah...how do you boil the water away?". He answered.

Yay I get to explain things again... I should be a teacher.. Nah.. I don't have enough focus. Oh yeah! I'm supposed to be explaining how to boil the water. silly.

"Well just picture something really hot. Imagine the water heating up and boiling away. Focus. Make the image of the water boiling so clear that the water has no choice but to obey you." I told him.

I might make a good teacher.. I'm going to have to think about that. I watched as he stared at the water. It started to boil. I watched until it was all gone.

"What did you think of to get it to boil?" I asked, I was curious.

"Oh you mean what did I think of that was hot? You" he said with a wink....

Ugh... That was terrible. I hated being called hot... I much prefer pretty or beautiful even cute. But hot? I hated it. It's degrading.

"yeah.. Okay... Try and move it.... I'm going to help someone else." I said with a roll of my eyes and walked off.

I noticed a girl with Blond hair and gray blue eyes, struggling with controlling the water. I walked over to her.

"Hey, I'm Amethyst. Want some tips?" I asked her.

"Hey, My name's Miranda. Yeah how do you make controlling it look so easy?" she answered.

Woo! I get to explain things again!

"Okay. Picture in your mind the water going where you want to go. Make that image so clear it seems real. Make it seem so real that it becomes real and the water has no choice but to obey you." I finished  

She got the water to move fluidly her first try.

"Thank you so much! Your advice really helped. Think we could hang out sometime?" she said.

"Yeah that would be awesome! Wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" I asked "Sure!" she answered.

<Watch out for her... She seems like trouble.>  

{Why}

I was now walking back to my spot and got caught off guard by his comment that I tripped. I didn't fall thank goodness, but I still stumbled a little.

<Smooth.....>

{Grrr. what were you saying about Miranda?}.

<I think she's trouble because....... I can't read her thoughts... and the only other time that happened....Was.. Never mind forget I said anything>

"Class dismissed!" the teacher exclaimed over the classes loud chatter. I met up with my group plus Miranda and we walked to lunch.