Becoming Fae 35

Becoming Fae 35. 

A/N: I think this is going to end a lot sooner than I had hoped but oh well I'm going to try my best to make the ending epic So I think it's been 2 days since my last upload so quick post! lol here ya go.

The holiday break was ... entertaining... The whole time my dad was watching Nathan like he was waiting for him to make a wrong move. At points I had to cover my mouth from laughing. For the 2 weeks we had off I didn't had one nightmare, maybe it was the enchanted bed, but I think it was just being at home with my family.

********************(WHOOSH)*********************

Back at school finally. Our little group of friends was walking towards our first class. When Jacobb ran into Nathan.  

"Watch where your going" Jacobb spat.  

He left before Nathan could do anything. And a good thing to Nathan's been waiting for a chance to hurt Jacobb ever since that day in the garden. 

Me, Saph, Nathan, Maddie, Jay, and Miranda all walked into the class room together. What happened to Chrys you ask? 

Well, he tried to hit on me, while he was still going out with Saph, I told Saph, and well.. Saph told Nathan... And let's just leave it at that. Long story short. He was voted off the island 

Water control actually turns out to be pretty useful. 

Not only can you battle with water. But you can also heal. Not that I needed it, to heal myself...but it also worked t heal other people, a part of Jacobb's power I had yet to master.

The underwater breathing is a little sketchy though. You don't learn that fully until Air year.

"Okay class. Today we will be learning how to use water as a whip. Yes it's useful in battle and a lot more useful than just throwing water around someones face till they well... Yes why don't we move on shall we?" the teacher said.  

"Okay to make a water whip......." the teacher explained but I didn't listen I started doing this by myself about a week ago.  

So that class is pretty boring.

The rest of the day just kinda flew by.  

So did the next few weeks. 

Until there was only a month left of school.

"Amey?" Nathan asked from next to me on the park bench.  

"Yeah?" I answered.  

"Are you still having those nightmares?" he asked looking at me curiously.  

"Yeah, I just can't remember. And it's driving me insane!" I exclaimed. "sorry didn't mean to go all psyco..."  

"Listen, Amey, you need to try and remember it, okay? For me?" he said. A pleading look in his eyes.  

"Okay, I mean I've been trying. But I'll try I'll really try." I said giving his hand a squeeze for reassurance.  

"Look, Amey, whoever is out to get you. Well, they can't have you. They have to go through me first, so don't be worried? Okay?" after he finished he kissed me on the cheek.  

"Okay I won't worry." I smile but on the inside I'm tearing my brain apart trying to remember who's eyes it was in my dream. 

And then suddenly I knew who I had to talk to.  

Aurora and Skye. 

They'll be able to help.... Right? 

"Oh lookie here!" said a voice I sadly had come to know all to well. 

"The two young lovers out on a little kiddie date?"  

"What do you want Sheila?" Nathan said from beside me 

"Oh nothing, just seeing you all here makes me sad" she sighed dramatically before continuing 

"I bet you two haven't even kissed yet and here you are on a date.".  

"You know look where we are. Outside. Under the sky. This is my domain, were I have power. I wouldn't mess with me right now Sheila." I said threw my teeth.  

"Oooo Im soooo scared." she said in mock horror .

I made it thunder and she jumped a little bit.  

"Fine! I won't be nice! I'm not gonna tell you what I know about what's gonna happen to Y-O-U" she said pointed to me and walked off.  

"That doesn't sound good. What does she know that we don't." Nathan asked.  

"Its probably nothing. Probably just Sheila being Sheila"

That night I had the nightmare again. And again and again. Every part of it was etched into my brain. Forever imprinted on it.  

Everything except the eyes. That's the only thing I couldn't remember was the eyes.  

There was only a week left of school before I finally figured out how to find out.  

"I got it!" I told Nathan after dinner.  

"Got what?" he asked.  

"I got how to find out who it is in my nightmare." I whispered 

"How?" he asked 

{Okay, so when I go to sleep. I'll take off this bracelet. You could read my thoughts in my dream and when I wake up from it, which I will, you play it back in my head.} 

<Amey! That's genius!> 

{Hehe, I have my moments.}

So we waited till that night and I took off my bracelet. Fell asleep and immediately. BOOM! Nightmare. It ran it's usual course and when I woke up Nathan played it back with every detail including the one I needed the most. The eyes.  

And I knew exactly whose it was.  

I slipped my bracelet back on. 

{Nathan I need to tell you who it is in person. Someone might be able to read our minds like this.}  

<That doesn't even make any sense.> 

{Just trust me.} 

<Okay.> 

{Well I need to tell you now..} 

<Okay meet me out in the hallway.> 

{Okay}

<Okay I'm out here.> 

{Stepping out the door}

That's when I was hit on the head. Something hard. And I collapsed. Someone caught me, I think. And I think I remember the hospital wing but after that. Nothing. Blackness.  

And the sweet bliss of unconsciousness.  

A/N: who do you think it is?!??!!! Tell me in the comments :D