Shopping at last II

Grace POV

"Where is the lady with the twins?" the first person asked.

"I don't know, she was here a few seconds ago. Where did she disappear?", the second person answered.

"Let's search this entire area. If Boss found out, that we have lost them, he won't leave us. Let's go," After saying this, they entered the nearby shops.

I don't know how long I will be able to hide here. So I dashed outside once the path was clear and ran towards the washroom with the twins. I know how to fight and can defend myself, but I need to look after the safety of the twins first.

"What happened Grace why are we running and hiding," Bella asked as I pulled them and made them hid and run.

"Someone attacked us so we are hiding," I whisper yelled trying to explain them.

"Why are we hiding in a Girls Bathroom? I am a boy," Edward asked.

Of course, in a near-death situation, going into a girl's bathroom is a problem for him.

"Edward, listen to me carefully, there's no time left. They can reach us anytime. Just lock yourself in this stall with Bella and don't open at any cost, unless you hear my voice. Our secret code is 3 times knocking, alright," I asked him hoping that I could go out and fight them, before getting caught with the twins.

"Here, take my phone and call Damien. If he doesn't pick up then, call Mason or Elijah. Take care of yourself," I instructed them.

"Grace, are we going to die?" Bella asked meekly with tearful eyes.

"Not until I am alive Bells, I love you both very much, now stay quiet, I am leaving," I said kissing both their foreheads. I departed the bathroom stall, only after hearing the click by Edward to lock the stall.

Outside I saw three people dressed in all black talking to each other. I stood behind the door and just when they were about to open, I kicked the first one in his guts. He bent down groaning, while the others marched towards me.

The second one pulled up a gun on my forehead while the third one caught me from behind. I fought a bit to free my arms attempting to distract him and later on kicked his gun in front of me which landed on the floor. I freed myself from the grasp and kicked the legs of the other person trying to get hold of the gun making him trip.

Suddenly from behind the person who opened the bathroom door, grabbed me with a knife on my throat. I hitched my breath trying not to move and harm myself.

I butted my head against him, hitting him hard and kicked him from behind where his sun does not shine. I heard him drop yelling in pain.

Meanwhile, the other two were taking in sign language on how to attack me. Both grabbed me from opposite sides trying to pin me down. "Leave me alone, you bastards," I yelled at them.

The first one brought the knife to my hand and cut my left arm skimming the skin, making me groan in pain.

I tried to shove them away from me only for them to grip me in a stronger hold.

But before they could do anything else, luckily Damien arrived.

Never in my, I was so glad to see him...

"Hey, leave her alone," Damien shouted from the other side. He had to run all around the way, to reach this side where I stood on my knees.

The men who attacked me saw Damien and left in a blink of an eye.

By the time Damien reached me, I already stood up, wrapping my good hand on the injured arm trying to stop the blood loss.

"Grace, are you alright. I came as soon I heard the news. Where are the goons?", he asked frantically.

"Oh.. the goons, they are waiting for you to come and beat them," I said sarcastically.

"Even when you're injured, the humour is still intact," he said grudgingly. I grinned a little and went inside the washroom to find the twins. Damien followed behind me. I guess Edward was successful in calling Damien on time before anything worse occurred.

"Edward, Bella are you OK?", I asked entering the restroom. "Passcode", Edward said trying to sound brave. I knocked 3 times and as soon I did, the stall door opened.

Inside a crying Bella and almost on the verge of tearful Edward came out.

Seeing their condition my heart sank. I felt so guilty for making them go through this.

I tried to pick Bella up, but my body was not capable to hold her due to the injured arm.

"It's ok Grace, I'll hold her, you take your things and we'll leave now," Damien said making me sign in relief.

"Grace, Grace," Edward asked gaining my attention. "Yes, Edward is there any problem," I asked concerned for his well being.

"Grace, please next time don't tell me to hid in the girl's washroom, I am embarrassed," Edward said making a pout.

IS HE SERIOUS!

I looked at him in utter disbelief. I grabbed his hand and walked with him behind Damien.

My hand still hurts like bit*h, but I tied a handkerchief to stop bleeding.

Outside the washroom we found Mason and Elijah running towards us.

Alessandro was not much far than them with the security team checking the surroundings.

Wow, so much early they are!

They immediately started checking us all to find any injuries looking concern.

"Are you all ok? We were so worried for you all. You scared us so much that we came running all the way. Oh my God, Grace, your hand is bleeding. Is it painful? I'll...," Elijah started his rant looking distraught at our conditions.

I stopped him, by placing my hand on his shoulder. "I am alright Elijah, it's just a teeny-weeny cut," I told him making him smile a little at my antics.

"Let Elijah look after the wound, Grace," Mason said rather ordered to which I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be so carefree, your wound is deep, it can also be infected," Mason semi yelled.

I could see him getting impatient which is very new, as he never showed any emotions.

But suddenly his mood changed, which I couldn't interpret.

"I um... am sorry for this incident. I should..," Mason started to apologise. I think maybe he feels guilty cause I was hurt. But it's nothing big and he is not even responsible for this.

"Mason, trust me it's not your fault and it's half-healed. Elijah will apply medicines when we reach home so no worries," I said trying to change his mind.

Looking somewhat convinced, we left for home. Reaching there, Elijah immediately brought a first aid kit and made me sit in the living room. He applied some antiseptic and cream which soothes the pain.

"Bella and Edward have not eaten yet, so can I feed them first," I said getting up.

"No, you wait I'll ask Sara to feed them, so you eat your lunch first. The chefs will prepare something quick," Elijah said quickly.

"Thank you, but I am in no mood to eat now. I'll just rest for now," I said getting up to leave the room.

"You can rest now, but we will talk about this later," Mason said allowing me to go.

I reached my room and called Ace, not before locking the door.

Attention - Cliffhanger Ahead

Are those three people who attacked me Safe?

_________________________________________

Hey Guys,
Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.
Please vote and comment below.

_________________________________________