Are you Insane???

Grandfather/Sergio POV

        I flew from Italy to Spain the same day, as soon as I finished the call. I made an excuse, that I have to attend a meeting with Antonio to discuss an important issue. They were very disheartened, especially Damien and Edward who wanted to complete the basketball match, but I somehow excused myself and left.

I know I should have waited to meet Grace and have a reunion with her, but it would look suspicious if I suddenly started caring so much about her.

Antonio informed me that Emma was planning to return to Italy, so it was better if our paths don't cross. I never liked that woman. If it was for me to decide, I would never have let her in this family.

She doesn't care for her children and is always busy shopping, socialising with her group of nuts and whatnot.

Even though she Elora's sister they are poles apart.

Whatever, I am no one to talk about my son's relationship.

It's his life and his choices.

.
.

I reached Antonio's mansion in late evening dawn, it was still the same as last time I saw it like, which was like 5 years ago.

When I entered the mansion, all the guards recognised me and bowed their head in respect. I just nod my head and went inside to meet Antonio, who was sitting outside on a chair, in chilling winds and reading a book in his backyard in a lighted area.

I sat beside him, waiting for him to acknowledge me. I saw a dagger in his hands which he was about to throw. But before he could do so, I removed my knife from the belt, aiming it at his hands. I threw it just to disarm him and not injure him.

"Still good eyesight, Mafia Leader Sergio," Antonio greeted me finally lifting his head from the book.

"I see, you still haven't forgotten the first time we meet," I told him remembering the past.

"Neither have you"

Flashback

     It was the day when I was going to meet Antonio for the first time as Elora's father. Alessandro warned me to not do anything, to harm his budding relations.

But, being a Mafia man I had to test Antonio. So when we all sat down to eat, I slowly removed my dagger and aimed it towards Antonio's hands to see his reaction. Before I could throw it, Antonio spoke," I didn't know Sergio that you had the ritual of throwing dangers at your in-laws when you meet them. You could have informed me earlier. I would have made preparations for it." He taunted me.

"As if you haven't already made it more than clear by hiding guns and knives all around the room for safety," I sarcastically replied.

"That's true, though," he said cutting the streak and popping it in his mouth.

Everyone else looked flabbergasted at our casual deadly conversation. It's not that we didn't trust each other, because we were allies for a long time. But it was our way of keeping in check on each other, to be sure of the real identities and catch impersonating ones.

Alessandro and Elora both looked scared that we would reject their counterparts. But I loved Elora from the first moment I meet her and was glad to make her a part of this family.

Flashback end

"So, I think it's better to say that finally, we got back our granddaughter Grace or Graceilla," Antonio said making me delighted. I knew it before also, but hearing it from his mouth directly made it even more realistic and believable.