Too Late for That!!!

Currently going on - Grace had a dream about that incident nightmare after she heard, that Nicholas knows about her whereabouts and is going to come for her very soon...

Grace POV

     I heard some people shouting my name in the background. I think I heard a voice that sounded like Mason.

But how is it possible?

I am still at the hospital grieving for Alina, right?

But slowly everything started to fade away.......

I could feel someone holding my arms and legs to prevent me from moving and shaking. I was scared until I heard Elijah's voice, " Leave her now, she is not thrashing anymore. She'll wake up soon ."

I could hear the song 'Safe with me' playing on the phone stating that, Acer was calling, to prevent the nightmare and me screaming the house down alerting everyone else.

Too Late for that!!!

I re-lived my worst fears of the past since I had hidden them somewhere deep in my heart. I never want to experience that again.

The feeling of helplessness, guilty to cause pain and death to someone else is the worst.

And to live with that burden is even more horrible.

I hope that no one has to go through the things I did, at such an early age.

I didn't sleep or speak to anyone for 2 months since that happened. I had to stay hidden, cause Nicholas was frantically searching for me everywhere.

The safest place was the Spanish Mafia for me, so my Madre sent me there to live with Gramps and train to become an assassin, strong enough to take vengeance against everyone, who had a hand in that incident.

.
.
.
.

Slowly, I came back to reality hearing the murmuring around me.

I heard Damien shouting "Why isn't she waking up?", to which Elijah replied, "She needs time to come out of that state. She'll gain consciousness soon."

I could hear everything clearly. I can't imagine what must be going on in their minds. If I were in their place, then I would've been terrified hearing such loud screams.

I have seen the footage of me screaming at my Gramps place in the starting days when that incident happened.

I couldn't bear to see the footage of me howling and everyone else standing around to pacify me. The fear on Acer's face to lose me, Madre's worry concerning my health and Gramps guilty face that he couldn't help me was too much to take in.

It is a lot worse if I had to personally experience seeing someone close to me in that condition.

.
.
.

I sat upright making the room silent from the whisper yelling between Damien and Elijah.

I slowly opened my eyes but closed them as soon as I opened them.

SHIT!

NOOOOO!!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!

I removed my lenses before falling asleep.

So, my real eye colour 'grey' like the Italian Mafia Hereditary can be SEEN!

I just hope no one saw or else it will be pretty messed up.

What should I do now?