What a Surprise??

I went upstairs to wake Edward and Bella. When I entered the corridor I saw a shadow moving towards my room.

Who can it be?

Grace POV

        I quietly tiptoed to my room in order to catch this intruder. I reached the door and slightly turned the knob without making any noise. The door creaked a little, but opened smoothly. Suddenly someone from inside pulled my hand and pushed me inside the room closing the door.

My natural instincts of fighting back came and back flipped the person who caught me and the 'unknown person' fell on the ground with a loud thud. Laying on the ground groaning in pain I saw him/her fully covered in black clothes.

It is so hot outside, poor fellow must be feeling like a boiled potato inside.

'Are you crazy he is your kidnapper and you are like... Mr Kidnapper are you comfortable?' my mind retaliated.
Whatever focus on his motives mind, duh!

I quickly locked the door of my room so that he will not be able to escape. I removed my hidden gun in the bed drawer, just in case he was armed.

I was surprised that the kidnapper didn't attack back and just laid on the ground. Either the blow was hard on him that he lost his senses or that he was too lazy to fight.

I raised the gun pointing towards his head. "Don't you dare move Mr Unknown Kidnapper, or else my gun will talk and you will reach your end sooner than you think."

"This is how you welcome me, princess?", he asked in a gruffy muffled tone.

I think I have heard this voice before,
Wait! It's IMPOSSIBLE!
I think I am hallucinating now. There is no way that it could be HIM..
Are you FREAKING Kidding me 'Apple'!!

"Are you Insane?? How can you even think of doing this? Seriously, I am soo pissed at you right now. Don't you care for your life? YOU walked straight in the LION'S DEN the ITALIAN MAFIA! You are the Heir of American Mafia, THEIR BIGGEST ENEMY!!!  Did you ask Dad? Did you ....?. "

Before I could say anything else, he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately to stop my rambling. We were meeting after 2 months, I forgot everything at that moment and kissed him back.

His hand moved to my waist holding me tightly as if not wanting to leave me ever. I moaned a little with pleasure and we both stopped to breathe a little.

He was looking deep into my eyes, staring at my soul within. I could easily get lost in his deep blue eyes that was filled with passion, love and an unknown feeling which I couldn't decipher.

"What are you thinking Acer?," I asked wanting to know his mixed feelings.

"I missed you so much. I wanted to see you at any cost so I did this. I know you will be angry but please forgive me."
He said with so much of emotion that it pained my heart to look at him and be angry on him.

With a sign I said, " Fine, I forgive you. But first tell me what did you do to get here?"

I didn't want to interrogate but I know he must have planned something to not get caught and I needed to know that.

"I kind of planted fake bombs in Spain Warehouse with the help of Gramps. Due to this kind of...er..Alessandro, Elijah and Mason left," he said in an unsure voice and scratching the back of his neck looking anywhere else but me.

"What you do mean kind of,? Tell me properly or else... you can't kiss me again," I said in a playful glare.

'Really Grace that's the most that you could do' my mind asked.
Shhh don't disturb me, even you know I can't do that, its just a threat don't spoil my fun.

He looked so horrified after listening my conditions, that he started to rant everything out." Please don't do that, I'll tell you everything."

I just wanted to melt into his arms but I controlled my urge to do so and listened..

"I um.. actually faked the news of bomb blast in Spain today morning with the help of Gramps and as you already know today morning. Sawyer gave the news to Elijah so that they would travel there and I could come here", he said beaming at the accomplishment of his well executed plan.

Wait a second, so this is the reason why Sawyer was smirking in the morning and Mason was tensed.
Yesterday night he was in a plane, so he was hesitate to talk.
Now everything started to fall in place, his Hesitation and the confusion around.

I actually don't know what to say? I am so speechless now.. Should I appreciate him doing so much for me? or Should I scold him for his Stupidness?

"Acer I know you really care for me but its too much. The risk its .. not worth it", I said being grateful to him for risking so much.

Placing his finger on my lips he said, "Never say that, whatever I do its worth more than everything else. You are more important to me than my own life. I can fight anyone in this world for you. Even your family."

His words really touched my heart. It meant a lot to me. I always craved for his love and attention which never decreased but only deepened with time.

I engulfed him in a hug again tightly wanting to feel his warmth and protection. I wanted to forget everything, my brothers, the revenge and only the cherish the moment with my Ace, the love of my life.

But of course Destiny had other plans.   I heard faint knock on the door and someone attempting to open the it.

'Who is this person who came to disturb our moment?'

"Nanny, open the freaking door," I heard that someone shouting from outside. There is only one person in his house who calls me that.

None other than dear 'Damien'.

Wait he is outside and Acer is inside. He can't see him at any cost. Firstly my impression is not so great in front of him.

'Actully you don't have any impression on him except gold digger' my mind reminded.
If you can't help that at least don't degrade my respect in front of the readers.
Now focus on problem and help me mind..

"Ace, he can't see you here you need to hide somewhere. Just hid somewhere while I'll go and open the door before he breaks it." Saying so I shouted a small 'wait' to Damien and opened the door slowly not before looking behind to see that there were no traces left.

Opening the door, I saw Damien standing outside along with Andrew who looked bored not wanting to be here.

Feelings Mutual Bro!

Damien was looking suspiciously all around the room as if he was searching for something or specifically someone.

Did he know?
I Hope Not....

_________________________________________

Hey Guys,
I am really sorry that I couldn't update sooner. But I hope that you like and enjoy reading.
Please vote and comment below what do you think will happen next ?

_________________________________________