Let's wait and watch!...

This chapter includes multiple POV

I know that Grace is not what she looks like. There is something about her, that feels so suspicious.

Whatever it is I will uncover all her hidden intentions.

Just wait and watch!

Alessandro POV

        When she entered the office she looked a bit nervous, but soon changed into an emotionless facade, that we as Mafia leaders need a lot of practice to attain. She indeed is a fearless person who can face us both without hesitation.

When Mason disagreed with her to take the twins shopping, she tried to convince him a little forcefully. My suspicion only grew stronger seeing her act.

I wanted to know about her reasons, so I decided to play along. I gave her permission to go shopping with the twins. I knew she was equally surprised as Mason regarding my kind behaviour towards her.

But little does she know that it's all fake.

Mason looked like he wanted to ask me about this, but was contemplating what to do. I decided to go to my room to take care of all the arrangements for tomorrow.

I called Snake, one of my most trusted men to do a small work for me. He owns a small gang in Italy but is quite influential here.  " Hello Snake, where are you now?... I need you to do some work for me. I will give you anything in return... Ok, I'll send you the 1 million by tomorrow by there is no chance of any negligence in this work. You need to take utmost care. No one should know about this plan. I'll call you again tomorrow and give you the final details."

Having finished the discussion, I left my room for dinner. When I entered the room, I saw Damien shouting at Grace. Seeing this a thought infiltrated my mind.

What if I ask Grave to take Damien? Is she willing to accomplish the plan even at the risk of taking Damien with the twins shopping?

I asked, more like ordered her to take Damien with her and twins making up some excuse.

When she reluctantly agreed, my suspicion became stronger. If she is willing to take Damien along with her, then maybe she might have a plan that needs to be executed tomorrow.

She might be the hidden mole?

My curiosity rose, to know about her plan for tomorrow. Soon, someone knocked on the door of my room. It was none other than Mason.

"I know son, you want to comprehend my decision of agreeing to Grace and also ordering her to take Damien along might confuse you. But I am doing all this, only to clear my doubts about her intentions. I know you trust her but I am convinced she is not what she portrays. I will find out her hidden truth," I explained to Mason convincing him to agree with me.

Mason POV

After dinner, I was more confused than ever, regarding his decision to send Damien with Grace. I know they both don't get along with each other. Making it more complicated to understand his intentions.

So I went to his room immediately to clear all doubts in my mind.

Even after talking to him, I couldn't decipher his scheme. I decided to let it go for now, and think about this in the morning.

Grace POV

I am very confused about Alessandro's behaviour. Suddenly he acts all 'goody goody', then again he drops the bomb of taking Damien with me.

It's weird seriously very weird.

I hope everything will change by tomorrow. But one thing is for sure that's it's going to be a hell of a lot of 'fun' at shopping.

Let's wait and watch!...

_________________________________________

Hey Guys,
It's a small chapter, cause I want a little time to write the next one.
I promise the next chapter will be big and more enjoyable.
I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.
Please Vote and Comment!

_________________________________________