My Side of the Story!

Alessandro POV

I was sleeping in my room peaceful in my mansion. I woke up in my bed with an empty side beside me.

Where did she go?

I ran out of the room, I saw Elijah trying to cook food with Sara in the kitchen which the twins Andrew and Xavier, watching them carefully and talking to each other in gibberish language.

I asked Sara whether she knew, where she was but Sara nodded her head in negative knowingly well whom I was referring to.

I went outside to see Mason teaching Damien how to cycle on the bike. Damien was scared that he would fall down but Mason assures him that he will always be by his side. This cure gesture of their lovely bond, made my day.

I was a little worried because I didn't see her anywhere.

But suddenly I heard the sound of giggling from the backyard. I quickly made my way there only to see a smiling Graceilla, in the hands of Elora.

She was playing peekaboo with Grace, who was cutely chuckling at this. There standing were my two most precious girls of my life.

I tried walking towards them, but I never reached them. I saw all my children running towards Elora who sat on her knees trying her best to hug all of them. Mason sat down on the grass with Grace in his lap. Mason looked so vulnerable holding her. I wanted to be a part so tried to reach my family, but couldn't. The more I walked the further they went.

I saw Elora waving at me and started facing away with Grace in her hands. I shouted her name, but she just smiled and faded away with Grace. I saw all my children calling for her and Grace but she didn't return.

All my children came to me shooting for their mother and sister who were nowhere to be seen. I was broken looking at their condition.

Slowly everything started to fade out. I could hear someone calling me," Sir, Sir,".

I woke up to an air hostess looking at me in distress. "Sir are you alright? I heard you shouting, so I came to check," she informed me.

"Yes I am fine," I told her. She doubted it, but one look from me made her run out of the cabin.

What a dream it was!

This dream revived all the old memories that I tried to forget. The death of Elora and Grace. Me marrying Emma the next day. Emma being pregnant with the twins. My children drifting apart from me, because I was drowning in alcohol. Being MIA, forgetting all my responsibilities and behaving recklessly without caring about my family or Mafia.

If Mason did not take up the position as a Capo of the Italian Mafia, it would have fallen apart.

I am much obliged to him and Elijah for taking care of the family.

I love every one of them, but it's not easy to live in guilt.

I know it's not easy rather impossible, but I hope that they forgive me for all my sinful mistakes!

My lane of thoughts was disturbed by the air hostess knocking on the door. I shouted a small 'come in' and she entered.

She looked a lot scared. Maybe my previous interaction has shaken her a bit." Sir, should I bring the lunch?" she asked shakingly.

I just nod my head in response. She quickly placed the tray in front of me. I always travelled in my private plane, so they knew my preference quite clearly.