Chapter 13

-Bahja's POV-

"I've missed you so much, baby," Zoey whispered into my ear as his hands traced over my body. I bit down on my lower lip and closed my eyes. I couldn't do this with him. I made a promise to Nique. However, there was also another reason I physically can't do this with him. He pushed his body up against mine and captured my lips into a kiss, his tattooed arms wrapping around my small waist.

"Why are you so quiet?" he murmured through the kiss. No matter how 'hot' and 'heavy' I was getting right now, I couldn't do it. It took all of my will power to bring my hand up to the middle of his chest and push him off of me gently. Zoey pulled away and started down at me questioningly with his piercing, hazel eyes. I moved to the top of the bed and covered myself with the sheets.

"I can't have sex with you," I mumbled, careful not to make eye contact. Zoey crawled to my spot on the bed and hovered over me.

"Why not?" I could tell he was trying to sound concerned but clearly he was pissed. "I fly all the way down here to see you and you don't want to make love to your boyfriend?" I swallowed the knot in my throat and stared down at my lap. How was I going to explain this to him? I decided to just spill the beans.

"I'm pregnant," I spat out as I raised my head, finally looking him in the eye.

"By who?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Zoey always used a condom whenever he was here; he made sure of it. But I didn't want to tell him the whole truth. I had to lie.

"You."

"Bahja, we always use protection."

"Well, something obviously went wrong because my period as over a month late and when I went to the doctor the test came out positive!" I countered, raising my voice slightly. I quickly regretted that when the look of shock, disbelief and anger surfaced on Zoey's face.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" he yelled at me. I stared at him like a frightened child and wiped away my forming tears. He's never screamed at me before nor have I ever snapped at him. I've always obeyed and done whatever he tells me to. Zoey must've sensed that I was scared because he quickly took a seat on the side of me and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry," Zoey said quietly as he ran his fingers over my back. I stuck my head in the crook of his neck and held him close to me.

"It's okay. Are you going to leave me, now?"

It took him awhile but he finally answered, "No. I'll be here for you." I smiled a bit and cuddled closer to him. I sighed with content before thinking back on the lie I had just told Zoey. Truth is, Zoey has always used a condom and nothing has ever gone wrong. I've been messing around behind his back with one of his buddies. I kept it under wraps this long and it's going to stay that way. I do truly love Zoey, and this baby will likely be my last chance to keep what's mine. If he really loved Zonnique, he wouldn't have fallen in love with me, correct? No one is going to keep me away from Zoey. Not my mother, not Zonnique and not the real father of my child: Prodigy.

...

The next morning, as usual, I awoke to a note from Zoey. I didn't bother reading it. It was just some stupid excuse so he could go back to Zonnique and their kids. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I thought of the poor children. They didn't deserve this. They didn't deserve to have a father who was a liar and a cheater and I didn't deserve it either. I deserved to have Zoey to myself without any interruptions, and this baby will do just that. As I was picking out my outfit for today, my phone started buzzing. I checked the caller I.D. before picking it up. It was Prod. I sighed softly and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I greeted quietly.

"Hey, Bee. About what you told me, did the dates match up? Am I the child's father?" he questioned quickly. Prodigy knows what I do. Hell, almost all the rappers/singers knows what I do. I have sex with different rappers for the thrill of it and they don't mind because they're on the road almost every day of the year. However, my ways have changed since I've met Zoey. He was the only wrestler I had been with for a long period of time. That is, until a month ago I met Prodigy when I was pissy drunk at a bar. One thing led to another and now here we are today. Nothing more has come out of it. Prodigy looks at me as a stranger on the street and I looked at him as a random wrestler I've had sex with.

"No. It's not your kid, Prod," I fibbed, smirking slightly to myself. Prodigy let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"Alright. I hope everything goes well with you and your baby, Bee."

"It will. Thank you. Goodbye, Prodigy." I hung up the phone and hummed happily to myself before taking out the prepaid cell Zonnique gave me and dialing her number. Looks like it's time to give 'wifey' the news..

**Uh-Huh Bahja Is starting to get reckless. She is lil Hoey Hoe. What's Gon happen with Zonnique and Zoey***