Chapter 4

-Bahja's POV-

I quickly put my silk robe over my lingerie and slipped into a pair of 'hooker' heels. It was finally Friday night, and Zoey was coming to see me. I was beyond excited to say the least. I missed him being next to me in bed last night. He usually came and stayed with me Thursday and Friday and left Saturday morning. It felt so empty being here alone yesterday, but that was all going to change in just a few minutes.

While re-applying my lip gloss and fluffing out my black curls, I heard the front door open and close. A big smile crossed my lips as I scurried over to the bed and lit the last few candles. I took a seat and waited for my boyfriend to come upstairs. My bedroom door creaked open and Zoey appeared in the doorway. He set his bag down on the floor and smirked at me.

"Get over here," He grumbled assertively. I bit down on my lower lip and obeyed his commands. That was one thing I always liked about Zoey. He was domineering and straight to the point. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him by my hips. I rested my head on his chest and sighed with content.

"I missed you," I murmured while clutching onto him.

"Well I'm here now, baby," Zoey Whispered before lifting my head up by my chin and kissing me forcefully on the mouth. I kissed back and Zoey guided me towards the bed. I felt him push me down and he fumbled with the tied knot in my robe. He was able to loosen the knot and he nearly ripped the fabric off of my body. I brought my index finger to my mouth and bit down on it as I watched his reaction to my little outfit. It was simple yet sexy with black bra and panties that had red stitching and it was see-through.

Zoey smiled in approval, "You are so fucking, beautiful." He leaned down to my neck and bit on it softly. I let out a quiet groan and he pulled away from my neck. Zoey took off my undergarments with no issues and then undressed himself. He hovered over me and captured my mouth in another kiss before pushing himself inside of me without warning. I groaned louder and held onto him, my legs wrapping around his waist. Zoey held me close to him and started to whisper in my ear.

"Tell me you love me." I gasped for air as I tried to catch my breath to find words to say.

"I love you," I purred finally through deep breaths. Zoey pecked me once more before pulling away and going back to my neck. I closed my eyes, held him close to me and enjoyed this moment. There's no doubt about it; I've fallen in love with this man, and I've fallen hard..

My name is Bahja Rodriguez and I'm 23 years old. I was born and raised in New York, and grew up with music alongside my older cousins. I had always dreamed of meeting a rapper and falling in love. 3 months ago, my dream came true.

My mother and father had brought me tickets to go see Rising Stars Tour as a gift for me graduating from college with flying colors. It was at that night I met the, Zoey Zuko. It was the end of the show and I was going to my car to head on home. That's when I saw him. Our eyes met and all of my 'fan-girl' emotions started swirling. I walked over to him and asked for his autograph. He gave it to me, along with writing his cell and hotel room number. From then on, I have been inseparable from Zoey Zuko.

Zoey is a wonderful man. He tells me he loves me, he buys me everything I want and he even takes care of all of my bills down here in Flordia. However, we rarely if ever spend time together outside of this apartment building and I couldn't understand why. He never wanted to go out to on dates with me or take me to any of the wrestling events. I soon realized why this was the case. I didn't want to think about it nor think of it but I know it's the truth. He's cheating on me. I just know he is.

But no matter what he did, I was never going to let him go. I know Zoey loves me, he tells me so all the time and I love him too. Not to mention, I have the perfect life here. I was getting taken care of financially and I was fulfilling my childhood dreams of being in love with a rapper. The only thing wrong with this 'fairytale' is that 'Prince Charming' wants to mess around with 'Snow White' or 'Sleeping Beauty' instead of staying with his true love, 'Cinderella'.

...

"Do you have to go?" I whimpered as I watched Zoey get dressed. Unlike the other times where he would just leave early Saturday morning before I woke up, he was leaving me late tonight. I held back tears as I watched him slip his feet into his sneakers.

"Yes. I have a special appearance on the news and then an autograph signing in my hometown. I have to get going," Zoey answered quietly. I poked out my lips and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't want you to go," I whined like a small child. Zoey chuckled and came over to where I was sitting on the bed.

"I'll see you again, soon, baby. I promise. Maybe I could get some time off and spend a whole week down here with you." I smiled big and gave him a quick kiss.

"Are you going to come by next week Thursday?" Zoey bit down on his lower lip and seemed to remember something.

"I can't see you next week."

"Oh," I said softly, lowering my head in disappointment.

Zoey wrapped his muscular arms around me and lifted me off the bed, "Don't be upset. I just told you we're going to spend a whole week together. Now give me a goodbye kiss." I smiled half-heartedly and kissed him deeply on the lips. Our kiss lasted a few moments before he pulled away and picked up his travel bag.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks, sweetheart." He gave me one last peck before walking out of my bedroom and leaving my apartment. I sighed deeply and flopped down on my bed. Now what was he hiding?