Chapter 8

-Bahja's POV-

I tried to keep my composure as I drove down the street to the coffee shop Zonnique had told me about. Everything was happening so fast and I didn't know how to deal, so I just broke down in front of the woman. I loved Zoey with all my heart, hell I still do, and it hurts like a bitch to know that he's lied to me for these 3 months. It's not like Zonnique is some ugly girl, to from what I've seen today she is drop dead gorgeous; why would Zoey cheat on her? But I didn't have time to worry about Zonnique. I needed to worry about me.

How could he do this to me? My mother was right all along. Zonnique is a no good, dirty asshole. I pulled into a parking space and climbed out of my vehicle. I couldn't even think straight as I walked inside the coffee shop. What was I going to do now? Zoey had all of my things under control. My rent, utilities and 'spending' money. How was I going to manage? My parents loved me more than anything but they weren't going to sit here and take care of me; I was a grown adult.

As I slid into a booth, I started thinking of what to do about this situation. Zonniqur had warned me that Zoey was all 'off limits'. Bottom line is, I love Zoey and I can't push my feelings aside; married or not. I ordered a small 'light and sweet' and waited for her to arrive. After about 10 minutes of me sipping on my coffee alone, the bells on the coffee shop door jingled and in walked Zonnique. I pushed the thought aside once she settled across from me in a seat.

"So, what are we going to do?" I blurted out, setting my coffee cup on its coaster.

"Well first off you're going to leave my husband alone," Zonnique snapped while giving me a suspicious eye. I knew very well this woman probably didn't like me. But I don't blame her. If I was in her position, I wouldn't like me either. Hell, I'm not too fond of her and me and Zoey were nothing but girlfriend and boyfriend. But I'm more pissed off at Zoey for lying to me, and playing me like a fool.

"Instead of us being bitter with each other, why don't we do something about Zoey and his antics," I suggested quietly, taking another sip of my coffee.

"What do you mean by 'do something'?" Zonnique questioned with a raised eyebrow, clearly intrigued.

I smirked slightly, "He messed with us, so let's mess with him. Let's pretend like nothing ever happened. Zonnique and Bahja did not meet and neither one of us have speculations that he is cheating."

"How the hell does that help this situation? Are you trying to make moves on my man still?"

"No," I said with an eye roll. "He'll just deny it if we confront him about it. We need to ban together, Nique if I can call u that. He hurt us. We need to ruin him." Nique stared at me for a second and shook her head.

"No. I love Zonnique and I can never turn my back on him like that," She protested.

"He turned his back on you," I pointed out. Nique's eyes watered up slightly from the comment, but she wiped her tears away. We sat in silence for a few moments until she finally spoke up.

"Fine. I'll do it. Now how is this going to go?" I smiled in approval and leaned back into my seat.

"We need to make something our big 'blow-up' moment. Something that's going to end all of it. What is Zoey's most prized possession?"

"His bike and his comic collection," Nique said with no hesitation.

"Perfect. After we play him, we can destroy his car and leave his ass high and dry. What do you think?"

She nodded, "Sounds good. We should 'ruin' him little by little. The first thing we should do is mess around with his bank account."

I smirked, "That sounds great to me. The two of us have to keep in touch, but Zoey pays my cell-phone bill, so he'll see our calls."

"I have some old, cheap prepaid phones. I'm sure we can use them to communicate," Nique suggested quietly. I nodded in agreement, threw down a twenty to pay for our coffee and got up from the table.

"Meet me at the Holiday, that's where I'm staying. We can trade numbers there." nodded her head in response and we walked out the door together. The two of us were an odd combination: the wife and the mistress. Most people would find this quite odd, but this is what you have to do at times. Why should the two of us fight and argue when Zoey Is the problem here? It's not worth the drama because he's nothing but a beautiful liar.