The Cosplayers

My world spins out of control as I tumble wildly into the darkness. Suddenly I hit a cold metal table and light seems to return to the world. I get up from the table and happily realize I'm still at Comic-Con inside a perfect replica of The Watchtower's conference room surrounded by cos-players in a group costume for The Justice League. 

I walk up to the team's Batman, genuinely amazed with the detailing on his costume, and say "Well you aren't Dick or Terri so you must be Bruce. Nice I love the detail on your costume, but I always preferred The Dark Knight version." Batman immediately glares at me and Bat-growls "How do you know my name!!!" I mentally shriek "OMG roleplay!" But I force myself to be chill. I can't stick around or I won't get my comic book signed by Stan Lee. So I smirk and compliment "Wow you can even do the voice! Whenever I try I just get a sore throat." He looks angry. I guess he really wanted to rp today.

I went to exit but decide to warn the Wonder Woman first. I say "Honey your costume is spot on, but every nerd from Star Wars to Deathnote are gonna stare." She looks honestly offended, but I smile when I hear The Flash chuckle behind me.

I walk past her and notice the helmet on their Hawkwoman almost looks real. So I ask, "Where'd ya get your helmet? It looks exactly like the real one." She looks at me confused and then studders "Um. Thandigar." The grin slides off my face and I quickly retort. "Fine. If you don't want to tell me, just say so..." I spin on my heel to escape an angry fangirl, but come face to face with Green Lantern instead.

I complain loudly to the group, "Why did you pick John Stewart. The fanboys hate him for replacing Hal. But still at least he's not Guy Gardner!" I shove past the bewildered GL and stumble into The Flash still laughing from the Gardner joke. He stares for a second before I realize he's the only member I haven't addressed yet. So I patronize "You obviously aren't Jay Garrick, so you have to be Barry or Wally." He looks shocked and then asks "Who's Wally?" "Barry Allen it is!" I say triumphantly.

I spin towards the exit again to finally get to my panel on time, but I spot Superman and mutter "Oh great the big blue boy-scout arrives". Running my eyes down his picture perfect costume my eyes widen in shock when I find his feet hovering six inches off the ground and then everything fades to black with this last thought, "What the fuc.......

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys it is your friendly neighborhood writer and I have tons of pages written in my notebook home so let me know if you liked this and then I'll start updating 5 times a week (weekdays only!). Otherwise I'll update it whenever I do.

-Cotyc