• LII •

Dear Y/n,

Hello Y/n, I'm Draco...Draco Malfoy. You are probably wondering why I am writing to you.

I really don't know where to start, but what I do know is that I just want to get this feeling out of my chest.

Remember your first day at Hogwarts?, We were 4th year, and I am actually older than you by year. I remember when you walked down the halls, and we both made eye contact

You smiled at me whilst I was just awestruck. Well not awestruck, I fell in love with you at first sight. I know, it's crazy—but what's more crazy is that you're now my beautiful wife.

And remember, that one class with Snape? You and I were partners—I remembered that I almost screwed up because, I was too busy staring at you. But you covered for me, I remembered I apologized for it but you stayed quite because you were shy.

But most importantly, how can I forget about our letters? If you ask me, I kept your letters—it's in my drawer. The one I said it's strictly off limits but I know you so well my wife, you'll somehow sneak in and open it and probably read your letters that you sent to me. But I don't care, as long as it makes you happy though.

You know, I said to myself I will never found love, like my parents did. But you changed that when you gave me a chance to prove myself. And everyday, I am so happy that you choose me.

You changed me, Y/n. You did. And thank you for that because you love the real me who lives deep down inside me.

And, I am deeply sorry for breaking your heart—It wasn't my intentions. I just want you to be happy once I'm gone. But please promise, even though I am gone—continue to be my sunshine, continue to smile for me.

I don't want to be the reason why you lost your smile. I want you to stay the same even though I am gone. So smile okay. Smile.

I also want to thank you, for giving me a son. Honestly I didn't even know we could still have a son considering my situation. But miracles do come in disguises.

And I am going to be frank with you, I know I don't have much time left and soon I'll be joining Winter. But I want you to know, I will always be your sky.

I love you Y/n.

Love, Draco

"You are my sky...You will always be my sky Draco" I said to myself and hugged his letter closed to me. I felt a warm pair of hands and looked up to see Adrian. He gave me a small smile and sat right next to me

"When did he gave this to you?"

"He owled me. He told me about his condition. I'm sorry I should have told you sooner"

"It's okay...I understand" I told him, I looked down on my hands and Adrian gently pushed my head towards his shoulders and I cried out, in the middle of our garden.

"I told you I can always be your crying shoulders" He whispered to me and I chuckled slightly.

"The funeral is about to start" I heard Pansy, and I can tell she's been crying as well. I wiped my tears and stood up.

"I...I don't think I can do this. I'm not ready to say goodbye to him"

"We all do, Y/n. We are clearly not ready ti say goodbye. But we have to accept it" Blaise told me, and I nodded. Pansy held my hand, helping me to build up a courage to face my husband's urn.

We have decided to burn his body and threw it across the ocean but, I don't think I can do it as I still feel pain.

Right after the funeral, I stayed on my bedroom. Lucas volunteered to watch over my son as I still mourn for my loss.I laid down on our bed, and I can still smell the strong scent of Draco.

I chuckled as I remembered our days and nights. But as I remembered them, I can't stop my tears.

I hugged his pillow, breathing in his scent as I imagine myself hugging him.

"Please give me a sign that you are here Draco"  I knew it's dumb for me to hope but it's worth a try isn't?

I hugged his pillow tightly as I felt a warm breeze, passing me by. I quickly stood up from my bed and the first thing I saw was Draco's drawer. The one he said that it's off limits.

I wiped my tears, and made my way to his drawers, hoping that it isn't lock. I took a deep breath and pulled the handle and surprisingly it wasn't locked at all.

I gasped as I saw my old letters to him, and what he said was true. He did kept my letters to him, even the photographs of our owls and the smoke trails. I digged even more and stumbled on a pile of unsent letters.

Addressed to.....me. I smiled and opened it. I laughed softly as I read his letters, containing his introductions such as his name, or even small things about him. But what caught my eyes the most is a notebook with an engraved letters on the front.

I picked it up and flipped through the pages, and saw a bunch of drawings. Mostly a pirate of mine but, I noticed something—it's his diary.

I sat down on the floor, flipping through the pages as I read every letters, every words and sentences he wrote down in his diary.

"Dear Diary..." and the next thing I knew, I am crying my heart out again