XIII • Our forever baby

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

In another life, you will be our Snow.

Third Person's POV

As Astoria pushed her down, Y/n lost consciousness. While Astoria was stunned of what she has done, more importantly she was shocked when blood dripped down on Y/n's legs.

Because of fear, she ran away and pretended nothing happened, but what she didn't know is the Hermione Granger, saw everything.

Hermione didn't waste any time to help Y/n, she slightly tapped her cheeks but no response. She trued her best to pick Y/n, but she noticed that she was quite heavy.

"There you are! We are—What the...What happened to her?" Ron asked worriedly, Hermione told Ron everything she saw, Ron didn't hesitated to help Y/n. She gave her a piggyback ride as they rushed her to Madam Pomfrey's wing.

"Madam Pomfrey! It's Y/n! Someone pushed her down the stairs, and she started bleeding between her legs" Madam Pomfrey made a haste. A gasp escaped her lips.

She closed the curtains around, and looked at Hermione and Ron.

"Mr. Weasley, Ms.Granger, I need you both to call Mr. Malfoy. Now" Pomfrey said, both Gryffindor nodded.

While Y/n laid there, unconscious. Blood dripping our of her legs and a bruise on her back. Madam Pomfrey checked her vitals and it was okay, but she is more concerned on Y/n's baby.

She did everything she can, but Y/n kept losing so many blood and she was left with one choice.

___________________________________

Pansy, Blaise and Draco sat there in silence. No one dared to make a sound or a conversation. The three of them are mourning, especially Draco.

His fist clenched in anger and in sadness. He took her hands, and gently caressed it. Hoping she would tale the news in. But he knew that it's too impossoble

"Draco..." The three of them shot their heads up, looking at Y/n worriedly. Draco, took her hand and kissed it. Caressing her hair and smiled at her

"Hey...how are you feeling?"

"What happened? Where am I?" Y/n asked but none of them bothered to answer it. She furrowed her eyes, and her hand went on her stomach.

Normally, when her stomach is flat, she can still her baby bump. But this time she can't. It was still processing on her brain. Still processing what the hell just happened

"W-where's our baby?" Those are the words Draco are afraid of. Y/n looked at him begging for an answer, but all he can fo is a mumble a sorry.

"Draco...where's our baby?" She asked once more. Pansy silently cried and hold Y/n's hand, sadly smiling at her.

"Your...your baby is gone...She's with your mum now"

It was so hard for me to accept it. That our very first child is gone, just like a single snap. All of my dreams, my love...They all crashed on that night.

"No...no...you...you must be joking Pansy, where's our baby? Where's my baby?!" Y/n screamed...Soon the whole hospital wing are filled with screams and sobs.

All Draco could do is to hug her tightly, refraining her from throwing a huge fit. Y/n sobs were bloody contagious. Her cries are actual sadness.

It was obvious, none of them didn't want this to happen, but it already did.

"No! My baby!" She sobbed into Draco's arms, too tired to throw something. Her body weight leaned on Draco, as he hugged her.

He too, was sad and angry. He felt so much hatred towards Astoria, he felt so much anger towards her. He wanted to slap the hell out of her but he knew Y/m needed him more.

____________________________________

"Let's bury her, besides the cottage that we use as our hideout" Y/n mumbled, holding a small box where her unborn baby was kept. Draco kissed her head and smiled, nodding at her request.

"I'm so sorry...I became so useless" She added, tearing up again, he hugged her tightly, tears are swelling up on his eyes as his heart broke in thousand pieces.

They lost their only angel. They lost a precious angel that brought their families together. Y/n can't help but blame herself because of this. Everything was her fault but Draco kept telling her it wasn't.

They soon went to the cottage, right besides the Black Lake and the Forest. Draco dug up a hole, while Y/n silently cried holding her baby on her arms.

As soon Draco finished digging up a hole, she gently placed the box underneath the dirt. Both buried their baby, while tears stream down on their faces.

"You know...Madam Pomfrey said our baby is a girl. I can tell that she's going to be looked like you" Draco said, as he hold Y/n's hands. She chuckled softly and smiled.

"I'm going to miss our baby...Winter...I'm sorry if Mama is so reckless and useless. Always be our guardian angel okay. Don't leave Mama or Papa" Y/n said as she offered a flower to Winter, her forever baby.

"Winter...I'm sorry if Papa is sometimes a jerk too. But don't worry I will always be with your Mama...We're going to miss you baby Winter" Draco said, also offering a flower to their baby.

We promised each other. That you will be our forever baby Winter. Because you are the reason why we become more tough and more close to each other