XII • Vow

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

For I see His promise when I look at you

Third Person's POV

Y/n hummed sweetly as she gently caressed her stomach. She still on cloud nine feelings about starting a family with Draco. But she's thankful that somehow, their family agreed about their relationship and their situation.

Only a few knew about her situation, that includes Pansy who supported her about it. She can't wait to have her little family with him.

Her thoughts were cut off when a light knock disturbed her, she turned around and saw Lucas carrying a tray, full of snacks for her.

"Hey, I brought you snacks," Lucas said, walking in and putting the tray right beside her. She smiled and thanked him.

"Why do I sense you are being nice?" She joked, Lucas rolled his eyes and snatched the other piece of sandwich.

"Hey, I put my blood, sweat, and tears on making your buffet." He argued back, Y/n giggled softly and hugged her brother smiling and thankful he's always there for his baby sister.

"Lu, thank you" Lucas looked at his sister, suspiciously. He pinched himself and acted as if he's surprised.

"Is this true? My sister thanking me?" y/n rolled her eyes in a joking way and chuckled. Lucas smiled at her and gave her a warm hug.

"You're my baby sister. Of course, I will always be there for you. It's my promise to you, now I have to take care of two babies. You and your child. But don't you worry, I will be the cool Uncle that he needs"

"How are you sure that it's a boy? Draco and I were expecting a girl" Y/n said, Lucas glared at them and smirked

"Alright, we do bets. If it's a girl, you can name her whatever you want. But if it's a boy, I will name him Summers" Y/n chuckled at the stupid yet adorable bet of her brother. She still can't believe that she is related to him in some way.

2 months have passed, her belly started to grow. They used a charm to hide her bump. Draco started to talk to her belly whenever he has a chance to it. Y/n found it quite adorable.

I remember, when you talked to my belly. You kept saying 'my sweet dragon' over and over again. Caressing my belly, whispering sweet things. It made my heart flutter.

But, Y/n can also change the fact that Draco becomes overprotective. He always makes sure that she's far from danger, and eating her meals on time. Even Pansy and Blaise are protective of her.

Whenever someone bumped to her, they scolded them for being careless, Y/n found it funny and hilarious, seeing her friends stressed out because of her situation.

"Seriously, I am okay! I'm fine, my first two stages are safe." Y/n explained as they sat down for lunch. Pansy runs her hand through her hair and smiled irritatedly at her.

"Still! You need to be extra, extra careful! You never know what might happen" Pansy argued back. Y/n didn't bother arguing with her and she nodded

"Alright, I promise to be extra careful now. Happy?" She asked, Pansy and Blaise nodded and the three of them started to eat their lunch.