XXVII • Favorite Crime

Note: Before starting, I recommend to listen to Favorite Crime by Olivia Rodrigo. And I would like to visualize yourself being heart broken or whatsoever, basically feel the pain of heart broken for more realistic pain in this chapter

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

Well, I hope I was your favorite crime

Third Person's POV

Flashbacks

You smiled at yourself, reading the poem he made for you. It was short yet romantic.
It wasn't the best poem but, the meaning behind his words made you flutter.

______________________________

"I am so bored in her class" Draco muttered to her as they stared at the pink toad, Umbridge. You chuckled at him and patted his back.

Once Umbridge turned around, Draco grabbed your hand and sprinted towards the hall. You kept resisting but you found herself enjoying a bit.

_______________________________

"Did you really have to fight with Ron? That is so absurd Draco" You scolded him, as you healed his bruised knuckles. He scowled and rolled his eyes muttering to himself.

You sighed and cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look at you as he just kept a straight face.

"If they pissed you off, I wang you to count 100-1. In that way you'll able to forget that you are pissed at them...Shall we try it?"You asked. Both of you started counting backwards, and falling into laughter.

________________________________

"Please be gentle" You said, as you bit your lips whilst covering your bare chest. He chuckled at you and kissed your forehead as he lifted your chin.

"I will always be darling. You are delicate just like a snow and a doll...It might hurt a but but don't hesitate to ask me to stop" He said to you. He put his member between your wet folds, as he entered a painful yet pleasurable moan escaped you mouth. He slowly thrusted in, inside of you. Series of grunts and moans were heard.

His kisses were sloppy but it was full of love for you. He flipped you over, as he gently massages your breast. You reached for his hand, wrapping around your waist as you can feel the pinnacle building up.

You could almost see the stars around the corner as you could feel any moment your release. He with his other free hand, he rubbed your clitoris, making you weaker and weaker by now.

"I'm...close!" You mumbled, trying to reduce your moans, but it only becomes louder and louder.

"Me...too!" He exclaimed. Without any warning at all, both of you released at the same time. Both of your orgasms hits you very differently but it was a pleasure for both of you.

The both of you crashed on the bed, panting and gasping for air. He used his wand to clean you off, and pulled the covers to cover your body. He put his arms around you, keeping you close to him and he smiled.

"I love you, my future wifey" he said kissing you passionately on your lips.

"I love you too my future hubby"

_______________________________

"You're my favorite crime" he said as he was on the top of you, twirling you hair in his finger, you laughed at him and smiled

"You're my favorite crime too"

________________________________

Present

"What?" You asked him, biting your inside cheeks as tears threaten to spill from your eyes.

"You heard me...I want to break up with you" Draco said to you, as he lowered his head to avoid your gaze.

"After all this time?" You asked clenching your fist in pain. He nodded at you, but you were surprised to not see any emotions from him.

"You become your old self again...Love, please don't push me away"

"It was just an act...an alibi. We're over"

"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we'd do, 'Cause I was goin' down, but I was doin' it with you, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made. But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face
Oh, look what we became...oh the things I did, so I could call you mine. The things you did, well I hope I was your favorite crime" You said letting your tears go. He looked at you and you saw something in his eyes. If it was just an act how come he was hurt too?

Was there something you'd miss? Something you perhaps forgot to mend?

"You are and used to be my favorite crime, darling"

With that he left you with no other words. You just stood there clenching and crying in pain. Lots of bad things happened to you. Yet this once was painful too. You felt this pain before, that was the night you lost your daughter. Winter

"I'm so sorry Winter...I'm sorry if Mama can't keep her promise"