XVII • I won't give up on us

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

I won't give up on us. Even if the sky burn for us

Y/n's POV

Draco and I are in the room of requirement, I offered him my help, at first he refused. But eventually he finally gave in. I offered mending the Vanishing Cabinet while he find ways to kill...Dumbledore.

Christmas came, but neither of us went home to celebrate it. We rather celebrate it with Winter as we finish his task, given by the Dark Lord

"It's almost done" I said, putting my wand away. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. The past days, I have always covering him up, Pansy and Blaise helped us too.

"I found a small house, in the middle of the forest. There's a huge field, and a lake...The house will perfectly fit us, it's not big as your mansion nor mine, but that will do...Once everything is already done, once everything is okay...I want us to live there and maybe, put Winter on the back so we can always be with her too" I smiled and glanced at him, a smile painted on his face he kissed my forehead till he reach my lips.

"That's very lovely, my love...I'm sure our little family will love that" I said. He started swaying me, slow dancing in a old dusty room of Hogwarts.

No music are heard, but the melody of our beating hearts was enough.

"This...I promise you Y/n...Everything will be back to normal again" He said to me and I nodded.

____________________________________

Lots of trial and errors occurred to us. Draco, accidentally cursed Katie Bell and Ron Weasley. It wasn't on our plan, but it seems like world is making it hard for us.

Draco kept pacing back and forth, and I just sat on the edge of his bed, not knowing to do.

"I'll kill him myself" I looked at him, surprised because of his sudden decision. I know we failed on killing Dumbledore, bug I don't want him to stain his hands.

"Love, that's absurd. We both promised each other we will make it like it was an accident. You can't stain your hands, and you won't stain your hands!" I exclaimed, he looked at me, accidentally threw a figure, I flinched but I stood firmly on my feet

"Then what else should we do?! We failed so many fucking times! None of the ideas we have worked! None of it!"

"I will find a way! Trust me please, I can't stand the sight of you, staining your blood out of pressure. We will find a way" I told him and hugged him. He hugged me back and sighed.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Nothing...I choose to be with you because that's what my heart telling me to"

____________________________________

My head is spinning in frustration as I tried my best to focus on Professor Slughorn's class. I bit my lips as I tapped my hand rhythmically on the table.

"I have a bad feeling today" Blaise whispered to me as he wrote some notes down, I frowned and looked at him.

"Yeah...me too. Something's bothering, and Harry isn't a help at all. He kept staring at me since yesterday, as if I did something very bad"