XV • Suspicions

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

Oh now, holding this pain

Third Person's POV

6th year came to Y/n, things began to have drastic changes. Such as the day Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy was sent to Azkaban.

Everyone in the Ministry, believed that the Dark Lord was back. But all Y/n cares is about Draco and his family.

She was there, the day of Draco's father's hearing. She held his hand as showing her support. And she can feel the pain, the agony, the hatred, the anger inside him building up. But he felt at ease whenever Y/n was there for her.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Millicent Bulstrode asked her, as they waited for the train to stop at Hogwarts.

"Hm? Yeah...it's just, everything feels so gloomy now that the Dark Lord is here...death eaters are everywhere"

"Yeah...look how fast the night changes. It's horrible" Millicent said, soon the compartment door opened, revealing a mad Pansy Parkinson

"Scold you dumb boyfriend later! He doesn't listen to us at all!" Y/n furrowed her eyes and looked at Pansy, she sighed and rested her head on Y/n's shoulders.

"Why? What did he do?" She asked, Y/n glanced at Millicent but she just shrugged at her.

"Something's bothering him. I can tell! He even told me that he won't take some of the classes. We thought he was joking but he wasn't! Talk to him will ya? He's acting a bit strange"

"I noticed that too. He barely sent any letters to me last summer. If he will send one, there's only a few words written on it. I even met him awhile ago,but he just ignored me" Y/n said, sighing as she is worried for Draco.

"Isn't that Potter? Why is he lurking around like that?" Millicent said, pointing out on the window. Y/n stood up and opened the door, watching Harry, looking more like glaring at Draco.

She quietly approached him, her friends were calling her but she ignored them.

"Harry..." She called, Harry turned around and saw Y/n, he was surprised and stunned to see her, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside to an empty compartment

"You're not stalking my boyfriend, aren't you?"

"Did he said anything about his father?" Y/n chuckled in disbelief, and looking at him quite amuse

"We are not having this conversation again Potter"

"Y/n, you have to listen to me. Anytime he could surrender you to the Dark Lord. Or worst kill you or turn you into a death eater"

"Are you out of your mind? Him? A death eater?! He's sixteen years old Harry! Six-fucking-teen! Why would the Dark Lord would recruit a sixteen year-old boy?!"

"He did recruit a 16 years old girl name Daintree, a few years ago! So he would likely to do it again on your stupid boyfriend!" Y/n's eyes widened, she didn't think twice to slap Harry.

Her eyes started to swell up and she glared at him.

"Stay away from me, and my friends and my boyfriend. And do not ever, mention Daintree again!" She exclaimed, left the compartment as tears streamed down on her face.

Harry wasn't sure what he did wrong, but he was confused why did Y/n knew Daintree.

____________________________________

"Liquid Luck? Why does he need a liquid luck?" She asked, as her and Pansy made their way to Astronomy Class.

"I didn't hear what he said, but I think he needs it for educational purposes. I really don't know...but hey why don't we visit Hogsmeade this weekend?"

"Oh, sorry Pansy...My brother's picking me up for my Dad's birthday. However we can go next time" Pansy frowned but wiped it with a smile.

"Fine! But you owe me a butterbeer" She said, winking at Y/n. Hours tick by and Y/n is still worried about him.

Lunch and Dinner came, Draco was no where to be found. A sigh escape her lips as the sickly feeling grows inside her chest.

Timeskip

Y/n couldn't hold it anymore, Draco barely talks to her. She doesn't know what he was hiding but whatever that is, she wanted to know and help him.

Everyday, he would get suspicious.

But those suspicions I have for you, made me realize that I should never doubt on you. Because you never doubted me