XXXV • I just feel you

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Third Person's POV

Dark cloudy skies, paired with thunder and rain—it's a romantic weather for Adrian. No drama, no interruptions and no distractions.

He poured the hot chocolate on the mugs as Y/n was listening to his favorite song. He chuckled at the sight when he saw her, dancing in the room—her dress is swaying as air flows through it and a smile was painted in her face.

He put the mugs down, and slowly but surely crept to her way—his hand touched her hips, and he is swaying to the beat too. Y/n's face lit up but deep down, inside her something is still missing.

You know, when we were dancing while it's raining—I feel like, I feel different. A good different and a bad different...I don't know this feeling, but I am certain that it is hurtful. I am sure that it would hurt you and me Adrian. I really am certain.

"Doll? You alright?" Adrian asked her, she nodded and smiled—facing him to gaze on his blue eyes. It was beautiful, she is drowning in his eyes' ecstasy.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go on"

Y/n took a deep breath, looking down on her hands—scared to ask the million bomb question.

"Why me? Why did you date me? Why do you love me?" Adrian was expecting this kind of question after all what Y/n have gone through.

He sighed and pulled her closer, as they are still swaying. He tucked in her loose hair behind her ears and smiled like an idiot.

"Good question...Because I saw something in you that he never saw. That is your innocent love. And who wouldn't love you doll? You are the most perfect person I've ever met—except for my sister of course. My point is, no matter who you are, or what have you've done in your past or what happened to you, I will and always choose to love you because that is my decision"

He leaned on her forehead, noses are almost touching. She could smell and feel his mint breath as he smiled

"I have died everyday waiting for you...and I will and am gladly doing it again just to be with you. Because all I feel is you..I just feel you Y/n"

He pulled her for a hug, certain of his million dollar decision. And there's no backing up. He got his blessing, he got her friends' blessing and all he needs is her answer to his question