XXXVI • Thank You

The following chapters are flashback of Y/n

I am here—here with you.

Third Person's POV

"Put it here!" Pansy exclaimed—panicking as they are getting ready for the day. It's been 2 years since Adrian and Y/n dating and everything went smoothly.

And right now, they are panicking as they prepare the dinner night for the two love birds.

"Babe, seriously stop panicking. She's not  here yet!" Blaise exclaimed as he served the food on the table. Pansy glared at him and he just backed away.

"Do you think she will love this?" Adrian suddenly, opening the small box on his hand.
Pansy sighed and smiled at him

"Of course she will! It is perfect" Pansy said,admiring Adrian as he is nervous about this day.

"Can we talk for a bit? I want to ask a favor" Pansy said, gesturing him to follow her outside. Adrian then followed her and they both sat down on the bench.

"What is it?"

"Y/n...you know ever since you came to her life I saw nothing but happiness. She finally moved on and well now she's here with you. So I am here to ask a favor—Adrian, please whatever happens, don't stop loving her"

Adrian chuckled and smiled at her, he nodded and looked back at the small velvet box on his hand.

"I never planned on leaving her. She is the only gal that took my Brooklyn heart" Adrian said, showing his Brooklyn accent, Pansy giggled softly and hugged him.

"Thank you Adrian...for being there for her especially the time she is lost. You don't know how much I wanted to repay you"

"No worries, all I ever wanted is Y/n and her happiness"

After their talk, they went back inside to help the others, Margaret—Steve's girlfriend volunteered to distract Y/n for awhile. Good thing that Margaret is a half-blood so they surely got along pretty well.

"Is everything ready? They will be here in a few minutes!" Steve said, checking his wrist watch. All of them nodded and went to places, as Adrian is in the back, pacing back and forth as he gets really nervous

"Oh! I hear her voice!" Pansy exclaimed, they all went to places hiding Adrian behind their back as Y/n walked in blindfolded

"Maggy! Is this necessary? I mean we are just hanging out on my garden"

"Oh shush! Okay, Y/n just stay there and when we tell you take off your blindfold, take it off"

"Wait, we?" Margaret didn't even bothered answering her back, as she left Y/n standing there—blindfolded. Well this isn't exactly she imagined being blindfolded.

"Doll, you can take it off now" Adrian said, kneeling right in front of her. Y/n slowly took it off till she saw the sight of Adrian, on one knee and a ring on his hand.

"Oh my gosh" she muttered, hands on her mouth as tears formed around her eyes. Adrian held the biggest smile and took a deep breath.

"I know it's not fancy—but I do hope you know what I feel about you...so Y/n Y/l/n, will you be my doll forever? Cause I'm with you till the end of the line"

"Yes! Yes Adrian!" She exclaimed jumping into his arms.

But then again, feelings of mine began to change when I realized...I am still not over with you Draco. Cause we too made promise that I hold on without realizing it.

________________________________

"She's engaged to him now" Blaise said, as he sat right in front of Draco's bed. Draco sighed and smiled

"Well, at least I got to know she is happy now"

"Yeah...she is. But her happiness is different. And you? Are you happy though?"

"No...but I'll manage" Blaise chuckled slightly but he too was in pain to see his best friend, depressed.

"When will you tell her?" He asked—referring to Y/n but Draco nodded his head in disagreement.

"Never, If I told her she would probably come back to me and pour all her attention towards me. Besides it's my wish" Draco said, standing from his bed as he grabbed his coat and gloves. Blaise furrowed his eyes in confusion

"Wish? Mate, you've been suffering for the last 2 years! If you don't know—Y/n is still asking about you and yes, she told me that she still loves you even though she's with Stan"

"I cannot let her suffer more Blaise! I can't, it will be a torture to me. So forget it. I won't tell her"

Blaise sighed, and massaged his temples completely in distress and in frustration. If he only have a chance to tell her maybe both of them would be happy.