VI • Sky and River

The following scenes are flashbacks of Y/n

You said you wanted to be a sky, right?

Third Person's POV

After the incident, everyone decided to shut their mouth. Scared that Draco may hunt them down, and they also fear his father.

Meanwhile, Y/n happily kept herself busy with a muggle fantasy book she saw at the library. It was the weekend, and no classes and schoolwork bombarded her when she spent a whole week in the Hospital Wing, it's a good thing Pansy swore last year she will listen to her Professors. She helped Y/n catch up with their works and lessons.

Y/n seemed to be heavily reading the book, that she didn't notice Draco was standing on her door frame, smiling as he stared at Y/n who is reading happily.

"You seemed to enjoy that comic of yours" Draco said, gaining her attention. Which he successfully did as Y/n looked up, her face lit up as she saw Draco.

She jumped out of her bed and dived into his arms. Draco chuckled softly and kissed her and she returned it back.

"Come on, let's go on a picnic"

"What? I need to get ready!" Y/n exclaimed but Draco stopped her and pulled her into his arms, he smiled and kissed the bridge of her nose.

"No need, you are already beautiful. Wait let me rephrase it, you were always beautiful to me...come on" Draco said and pulled her out. They practically ran out in the hallways, and they both don't care if Umbridge caught them.

"Draco, slow down" She joked out, she giggled softly as they make haste towards their secret hideout. Once they set a foot outside the castle, both enjoyed their time as they drown in their own ecstasy.

"Ta-da!" Draco exclaimed, as he take her hand. Y/n was awestruck. The old place became more lively. The little cottage looks like a real home.

The whole cottage was repaired. There are fairy lights hanging around, and different kind of plants. There are also a bed, and a table for two. And Y/n's favorite, books and crochets.

"Wow...did you do this?" She asked as she turn her face to Draco who only nodded.

"This is my gift for you. I spent a week repairing all of these. Of course Zabini helped me, and Parkinson too"

"Aw, thank you so much. I love this! I love you!" Y/n exclaimed and gave Draco a light peck on his lip.

They began to eat and chat with each other as they tell stories, and tell rumors about each other.

The cottage, it was a sign that our love will be forever. And I cherish it so much.

They both went out, and Draco placed a blanket on the grass as they decided to watch the bright blue sky.

Both laid down, no eerie noises were heard. Both felt each other's warmth as they watch the sky.

"Y/n...I promise you, I will protect you no matter what happened" Draco mumbled and glanced at her. She slightly chuckled and smiled at him.

"Draco is like a river, always going with the flow" Y/n said and sat up, he jokingly scoffed and looked at Y/n.

"River? I'd rather be a sky than a river" He proudly said and pulled for a hug.

"And why is that?" She asked, Draco thought for it while she waited for his response.

"Simple, the sky can see everything. So I want to see Y/n every single day, and in that way I can protect you" He explained and planted a kiss on her head. She smiled and looked at him.

"Then, I'd be an ocean"

"Ocean? Why? I think you should be a small puddle considering you are small"

"Hey!" Both laughed and smiled, but Y/n seriously looked at him.

"I want to be an ocean. Because no matter what I will always come back to you. I may be gone for a but the waves of my love will always come back to you"

You said you are a sky right? Were you watching us? I also remember, I promise to be your ocean. Because I will always come back to you, right?

Draco...did you keep your promises?

___________________________________

BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP BREAK UP

Y/n ripped off the letter and threw it away on the ground. She knew who it came from. And she's not scared to fight back.

She glanced at the Slytherin table and saw Astoria, glaring at her. To piss her off, Y/n smiled brightly and innocently at her and walked out of the Great Hall