XL • Last Winter

They following chapters are flashback of Y/n

You're part of one in a million

Third Person's POV

6 months late

"I'm so proud of you" Y/n said to Adrian as he is now part of Ministry of Magic's Auror. Adrian grinned cheekily and kissed her lips which took her by surprise.

"And I love you doll" Adrian said and spins her around. Both Adrian an Y/n smiled at each other as they are happy of things happening right now

"We have now your flower shop, I am now an Auror—last on our list is our wedding" Y/n smiled, but deep down she is now having second thoughts. She doesn't want Adrian to be heartbroken, and she definitely not want to be a runaway bride.

"Mhm" she hummed in response, unable to speak the correct and exact words she needed.

"Oh, Adrian? Can I go visit Winter? At least tell her that I am getting married and so" She said to him, Adrian pretended to thought for a second but soon nodded

"Sure, I wanna go to Hogwarts too—maybe invite some few friends and Professors" She nodded and smiled—even though she's now unsure about she feelings.

She didn't even noticed that Adrian looked at her worriedly as he kept a big secret that might break her.

He shook away the guilty feeling he has inside—he needs to fulfill his promise to him. Cause he knows it's his wish.

/cont./

"Goodness...it is snowing crazy right now" Y/n said as they were dropped off to Hogwarts gates. Y/n felt nostalgic to see her old school, she's even amazed on how things changed for good.

"Look! There's a new common room for all houses" Adrian said and pointed towards the open room—Y/n delightfully nodded. Both of them decided to walk for a while as they remember memories they had with each other.

"Oh, I'm gonna go and visit my friends—you know the Professors and probably give them heads up about our wedding"

"Oh, okay! I'll be on Winter's grave. Meet me there will ya?"

"Sure doll" He winked and pecked her lips. Y/n waved a goodbye and went straight to her daughter's grave—happy for a moment. She chuckled at herself on how she doubted her feelings.

Draco...he was her first love. And she is thankful for him that they met and stupidly fell in love with each other over letters. Old but romantic.

They may have broken but—in her heart he has very special place for her.

She happily hummed under the snow—as soon she saw the cottage she fasten her pace till she saw a tall figure.

"Blaise?" She mumbled to herself, unsure if it's Blaise or just a student. When she got a good view, it was definitely Blaise and she could tell he is crying.

"Blaise? Are you okay? Why are you here and were you crying?" Blaise quickly wiped his tears and looked at Y/n, smiled weakly at her.