Our sweet relation|Lee Soo Hyuk

I opened the door and entered our house. I removed my shoes and walked inside. That's when I heard a car pull into our parking. Soo hyuk is here~! I smiled and waited halfway to the living room. The door opened and I smiled before walking to the it. "Welcome home baby" I said while hugging him. "Oh you're home." He exclaimed. I broke the hug and tugged onto his hand. "How was you're day?" I asked him. 

"It was tiring as always. The director is on his period I guess. Always nagging and shouting." He complained as I laughed. "And your?" he asked me. "Mine was... Just fine." I said while we went to our room. We got fresh and went to the kitchen. "What do you wanna eat today?" He asked me. "Umm... How about we order jajangmyeon? I want more time with you today." I whined like a kid. He chuckled at my behavior and ruffled my hairs. 

"Aigoo... okay okay. Just today. Tomorrow we have to make pancake for breakfast remember!" He told me while pointing the chopsticks. I smiled and nodded before intertwining our hands and dragging him to the living room. We both sat down and he ordered the food. He placed the phone down and we started cuddling. "You're okay?" He questioned me as we sat down. I looked at him as he caressed my cheek. 

I looked down and shook my head. "What happened?" He asked. "I was scold by my boss  very much. It wasn't even my fault, it was that Soon Min's but she blamed it me." I said pouting. "Boss said that he regrets giving me promotion. I really worked hard for my promotion. I don't want to move down from my position" I said while tearing up. "Aigoo. Don't cry baby. Truth will come out soon. Not everything can be buried under right?" He said while kissing my head. 

I nodded while snuggling closer  to him. It feels nice to have him as my boyfriend. Even though he look's cold but he is really warm from inside, but only to me. Hehe lucky bitch ain't I? I was staring at his face. "What?" He said. "Nothing. Just admiring you. Seeing you happy and relax, makes me happy too" I told him. He smiled and said, "What's with the cheesy lines Y/n?" I shook my head and rested my head on his chest. Just then the bell rang. 

"FOOD IS HERE!" He yelled and got up making me fall flat on the ground. "Opps" he said smirking. "You naughty bastard. Come her!!" I yelled and got up as he started running for his life.

Requested by Peachteaandfries