Chapter 22: School

I wake up to the smell of orange juice, coffee and pancakes. I slowly sit up and look behind me. I see Lois in the kitchen dancing to her music. She is playing through her earbuds. I walk into the kitchen; she turns around.

"y/n!" she yelps, "Sorry, you just scared me. I didn't see you there," Lois says

"Smells good. What's the occasion?" I ask, pouring myself a glass of orange juice. I take a sip.

"Mm, is this fresh OJ?" I asked

"Yep, and the occasion, is you, Jordan's, and Conner's first day of school, for you and Conner, since well, you know, and Jordan since he's gotten his powers," Lois says excitingly.

"Ya, about that, I can't go. I...feel sick" She walks up to me and feels my forehead.

"Oh, wait, I think you are. Y/n, you have a case of...bad lying," she says, smiling.

"Lois, please, I can't go to school," I say

"And why not?" she asks

"Because..." I struggle to say

"I'm listening," she says

"Because I almost killed an innocent child, and I terrorized main street, if Clark didn't show up, I don't know what would have happened." I say, "Lois, I'm a criminal, don't you understand? You guys are harbouring two fugitives," I say, somehow her face was calm, her eyes drifted away from me to behind me. I turn around; it was Clark. He has something in his hands.

"Y/n, you wore a mask when you were fighting me," He says

"Oh right, so no one noticed me," I say

"Yes but, just to take precautions," he pulls something out from behind him. It was an old glasses case.

"Oh, I get. The glasses were going to be my disguise,"

"Yes, and these were my first pair of glasses that I ever had, and I want to give it to you," He said, as he hands the glasses case to me, I open it and I see this.

"Wow, these are...nice," I say; he has a worried look on his face

"I love them, Clark, I really do, thank you so much," I say as I put them on. I hug him

"You're welcome. Can you go upstairs and get the boys for breakfast?" Clarks asks; I head upstairs, I open my door to tell Conner that breakfast was ready, I see the three boys together, they all stand up at the same time

"Heyyy, guys, what's goin' on?" I ask, very confused

"Hey, y/n, we were just-" I interrupt Conner

"I don't need to know because you're probably gonna lie to me anyways, but breakfast is ready," I say. Jordan walks up to me,

"Nice glasses," he says ruffly bumps my shoulder as he walks past me

"What's up with him?" I ask; Jon walks past me without saying anything, Conner starts to walk, I stop him, I look at him

"Jordan knows," he says

"Jordan knows what?" Conner manages to pass me. We head downstairs and eat breakfast. Lois drives Jonathan and Jordan to school, me and Conner fly. Jordan, Conner and I head to the principal's office.

"We're going to need you to take a placement test to see how far behind you guys are, and depending on how well you do if how long you'll be in summer school for," Mrs. Finney said. We nodded

"But for now, here are your schedules," she says, handing us each a piece of paper.

"Thank you, Mrs. Finney," I say; we all leave, we compare schedules.

"Okay, I still have the same classes as last time," I say. Sarah and Jon walk up to us.

"Hey, what's up?" she asks.

"Comparing schedules, me and Jordan have pretty much the same schedule. Conner and I only have two classes together, and that's when all of us have class together," I say. Sarah and Jon pulled out their schedules, and we compare.

"So Sarah and I have four together like last time, and Jon, you and I have 3, we all have the same lunch," I say, then the bell rings, we all head to English since we all have that for our first period, we walk into the classroom.

"Hello class, I hope you had a wonderful March break; today will be a catch-up day. You can thank your new classmates for that, and if you finished all the work I assigned, please feel free to work on other work, and if you've done that, socialize," Mr. LeBry said; he looks down at a piece of paper and looks at in our direction.

"Conner Smith, Jordan Kent and Y/n y/l/n, please come here," he says.

We walk to his desk. "Y/n...why does your name sound familiar?" he asks

"Before I went to National City, I had gone one day to this school, and you were my teacher," I say

"Ah, that's right. Well, for Jordan and Conner, my name is Mr. LeBry, and I will be your English teacher for the rest of the school year; I'm a chill teacher, so if you need anything, my door is always open," he says.

"Now, to help catch you up," we had spent the rest of the period catching upon the most important stuff that happened this year, then the bell rings.

"Thank you, Mr. LeBry," I say, then the twins and I say bye to Conner and Sarah as they head to their next class while Jonathan, Jordan and I head to Science. The rest of the morning goes by. Sarah and I head to the cafeteria from Geo, and we meet up with the boys. We grab a seat.

"Hey, how's class goin," I ask; I expected Jordan to reply, but he's been ignoring me all-day

"God, Mr. Hale worked the hell out of us, but other than that, Jordan and I are good," Jon says

"How bout' you little bro?" I ask Conner

"You have to stop calling me that. We're only a couple of minutes apart," he says

"I guess, but I was stillborn first," I annoyingly said. Conner chuckles

"Whatever, anyway, Mrs. LeBry is nice, so is Mr. LeBry; they seem like an amazing couple," Conner said; we all talked some more.

"I'm going to get something from the vending machine. Does anyone want anything?" Jordan asks; they all shake their heads. This would be my chance.

"I do; I'll come with you," I say. Jordan leaves, I follow behind Jordan; why was Jordan acting so cold? Conner said he knew something. He knew what? I don't remember keeping something from Jordan; maybe I didn't get all my memor-, oh no.