Chapter 17: Hurting

It was my parents. I stand up and walk to the TV 

"Oh my god," I say, 

"What is it y/n?" Jordan asks, walking to me 

"Oh no," Jordan says. They all come behind me. 

"You know where to find me," Lex says, then it goes back to the regular TV, 

"Y/n, don't, it could be a trap," Clark says 

"I don't care," I say; I run outside and fly away to the place he held me and Conner captive; I fly around everywhere looking for them, I see the cell me and Conner were in, no one was there but a TV and a remote I turn it on. 

"Well, well, well, looks like you get to have a front-row seat to your parents bet you don't feel great, good luck trying to save them," Lex says. I try to look for clues to where they might be. I see stores, and benches, and the monument...

"Main street," I say to myself. I hear a huge bang.

I turn around, and someone locked the cell behind me. I laugh. This cell can't hold me. I used my super strength to punch the door down, but instead, I was blasted backwards; I look around me. 

"Or maybe you can," I say. I get back up and try my heat vision, the lasers bounce around, I dodge them then they hit the ground, I used my super-breath, nothing, I don't know what to do, I have tried everything, I fall to the ground on my knees. 

"This can't be happening. I need to save my parents," I was so angry right now, Lex will pay if he harms them, I let out a scream to help defuse my anger, I open my eyes, and a blue aura surrounded me, I break free of the mist as if it exploded, the force field shatters like glass, what was that? That doesn't matter now I have to go.

I fly to the main street where I see Superman over two dead bodies 

"Y/n, I am so sorry, I got here as fast as I could, but by the time I got here, they were already dead," Clark says, but I ignore him 

"No, no, please, this can't be happening, not again

"First Martha, now my parents," I start to cry, 

"AHHH!" I scream 

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I HAVE NOTHING LEFT! MY LIFE IS A LIVING HELL! I scream some more; I fall to the ground. Clark comforts me.