Chapter 41

Jack:*wakes up as he yawns and notices Elsa is still asleep on his chest and he sees she's holding o to him tight with her leg on his as she looks super comfortable and he just chuckles and kisses her head*

Elsa:*smiles a bit*mmm~*kisses his chest in her sleep as she holds tighter onto him while the shirt she's wearing is rolled up exposing her belly and breasts a bit*

Jack:*smiles and bites his lip rolling the shirt down kissing her head again not moving at all*

Anna:*slowly knocks and walks inside seeing jacks awake as she whispers* you know we have to deal with our father...

Jack:*sighs and nods whispers*yeah I know..you should go let me wake her up

Anna: *whispering* do you want me to wake her up I really want to see her reaction

Jack:*chuckles a bit and whispers*if you want to die then sure go ahead ~

Anna:*gasps and quickly leaves closing the door quietly*

Jack:*chuckles a bit then looks at Elsa*babygirl~*strokes her back softly*come on baby wakey wakey~

Elsa:*groans because he interrupted her sleep as she says angrily*jack I swear to god I'll knock you out just so I can continue my sleep! So shut up im nor joking around!

*Anna Hailey and Maria gasp as they're all listening from outside the room*

Jack:*smirks looking at her *nahhh you wouldn't dare~*chuckles*now come on get you're ass up or I'll do it for you~

Elsa:*opens her eyes wide in shock as she sits up*you!!!!----*yells angrily sitting on his lap pressing her pussy on his dick as she uses her hand to grab his throat pinning him down but not hard as clearly shes annoyed and mad*

Jack:*gasps a bit of her reaction then he smirks looking at her and he just winks*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and blushes when he winks as she smiles a bit and leans down kissing him deeply making out with him*

*outside the door*

Anna: fuck she probably killed him!

Hailey: she didn't now let's go*starts heading down stairs*

Maria: are you crazy! She probably knocked him out! *she runs in the room with Anna following her then they both gasp seeing them*

Hailey:*yells from down stairs*i told you  so! *laughs*

Elsa:*breaks the kiss and turns her head glaring at them*get the fuck out of my room before I slash you're pathetic bodies in half! *growls angrily ready to launch herself at them*

Jack:*notices and grabs her flipping her over as now he's on top of her*youre slashing no one~*chuckles and starts kissing her neck*

Elsa:*gasps as she smiles again and leans her head back running her hands through his hair while his between her legs *fuck... Jeez Jack you know just want to do in the right time~

Jack: I know babygirl~*smiles and looks at Maria and Anna*we will be down stairs in few minutes

*they nods and run our closing the door*

Elsa: Jack no... Not few minutes.. *pouts wrapping her hands around his neck*i want more~

Jack: nope~*givws her a quick kiss on the neck and lips then goes off her *let's her dressed and pay youre father a little visit~

Elsa:*chuckles*sounds perfect~*stands up grabbing some clothes getting ready*

*10 minutes later they both walk down stairs*

Anna: about earlier... Were sorry we thought you were going to knock our Jack or even maybe kill him----

*she gets interrupted by Elsa*

Elsa: holds up! What!? You thought I was really going to knock him out!? Don't you know how much I love him! I wouldn't even pinch him! Kill him!? Anna and Maria you two better run because if you don't youre lives are over!

*they both look at each other in fear as they glups and quickly look at Jack begging him for help*

Hailey:*laughs sitting on the couch watching them*

Jack:*chuckles nodding at Anna and Maria then he makes Elsa look at him*vome on babygirl lets eat something I bet you're hungry I know I am*he picks Elsa up bridal style*if you behave I'll let you eat me~

Elsa: no jack! No! Let me go I'll kill them for thinking something like that! *tries going off him*let me go! *gasps when she relished what he said last as she smiles and calms down*really? ~~

Jack:*chuckles*nah I was just kidding to calm you down *laughs walking in the kitchen*

Elsa: jackkkk!!!! *rolls her eyes pouting*

Anna:*sighs and relief*thank god... I don't know how he does this but it's amazing

Hailey:*laughs looking at them*dont listen to me again next time~*chuckles *

*30 minutes later after breakfast*

Jack: babygirl are you sure you want to pay you're father a visit?..

Elsa:*smiles and kisses his cheek*yes baby I'm sure and plus I need to teach him a lesson for who I am and what I can do~

Jack:*chuckles*okay okay*smiles and kisses her head*ill be there with you okay?

Elsa: yes yes come on*chuckles and drags him down stairs in the dungeon*

Her father: well well well look who decided to show up~*chuckles*i thought you were going to die ~

Elsa:*chuckles and smirks*you didn't actually thought I was going to leave you ~*laughs and grabs his face*you of all people should know I finish what I start~

Father:*glaring at her in anger and fear*you won't kill you're own father~

Elsa: ohh yes I will~*grabs her knife *first information then torture and then boom.... death*laughs*

Father: you sick bitch! *glaring at her*you really are crazy and dangerous! *tries moving around*let me go!

Elsa: nah first you're going to tell me why you killed our mother and tried to rape anna*slams the knife in his thigh*

Her father: AGHHH!! *yells in pain moving around bleeding more*she cheated on me! Tried killing me! She tried escaping with Anna! I had enough! *breathing heavily in pain*

Anna: you sick bastard! Of course she will find someone better than you and of course she will try to kill you just to escape! *starts crying*

*Maria and Hailey stay there wanting do punch their father but can't because Elsa is there*

Jack:*sighs clenching his jaw in disgust and anger*you really are a horrible person and husband and father.. *looks at Anna and hugs her*shhh...

Anna: I hate him so fucking much! My mother died for nothing! She was happy with that guy and then he killed him also! Just end his life Elsa! *sobbing onto Jack*

Elsa:*glares at Anna and moves her off Jack*ill end you first if you touch him again!

Jack:*face palms*really babygirl... Really? *kisses her head*come on do you're job I'll calm her down and don't stop this*hugs Anna again*

Elsa:*rolls her eyes*ughh Jack ughh! *turns to his father*next question~*tries ignoring the fact that heck is hugging Anna* what does Leo want?! *takes the knife out and slams it on his other thigh*

Her father: AGHHHHHHHH!!! *yells in more pain as he's bleeding more*l-leo you're friend? You're first love? You're first boyfriend? *laughs in pain and starts shaking* he wants you and let me tell you ~
.... He... Will....Get.....You...

..........To be continued..........