Chapter 4

Elsa:*looking at Jack and her father confused*how do you know each other?..

Jack:*giggles*youre father owns the house next to mine he stays there sometimes and his close with my father

Her father:let's get going now *he walks out grabbing her moms arm and drives off*

Anna:hey jackie~*winks*

Jack:*laughs and smiles at her *hey Anna

Anna:I'll see you two there *she walks out as her date comes and they drive off*

Elsa:*notices what Anna called him and winked at him as she glenches her fist and looks at him*how do you know my sister?! Are you one of her sex boys?! *looking at him pissed *

Jack:*looks at Elsa confused then laughs*why? Why do you care *chuckles*I'll tell you I know her from school nothing more *chuckles and starts walking out *

Elsa:Jack?!? *growls running after him but she trips again as she's not used of walking nor running in heels*ahh!

Jack:*notices*shit! *runs back to her and catches her pulling her body on his and they're lips are inches apart *

Elsa's thoughts
The thought of him being one of Anna's sex toys made me want to burn everything down and especially the thought of her touching him and having sex I can't believe I'm thinking about murdering my sister because of him!? What the hell Elsa!? Then I saw him walking away and had to run after him but I tripped again because I HATE heels so I was ready to hit the ground but I was pulled back up and instantly felt my body pressing him out lips were inches apart my hands were on his chest of course I was blushing and my heart shipped a beat and then something happened... I fucking kissed him

Elsa:*looking at Jack in his eyes then moves closer and ends up kissing him softly*

Jack:*widens his eyes then breks the kiss*what are you doing Elsa?....

Elsa:shit.... *takes few steps back*i-im sorry something came over me let's just forget about it *blushing like crazy then walks out going in his car and she holds her heart *

Jack:*Jack goes in and starts driving as she chuckles*i can't believe you actually kissed me *smiles*I thought you were going to kill me for catching and pulling you that close but I guess not

Elsa:I said just FORGET about IT!! *growls at him still blushing then looks out of the window*i didn't want to kiss you but something came over me and I did it *rolls her eyes *

Jack:Mhm sureeee~~*laughs driving then he licks his lips smiling*

Elsa:Jack why aren't you scared of me... *looks at him*i can kill you in 1 second you know that and yesterday I went to punch you and you didn't flinch...

Jack:there's nothing to be scared about *looks at her *I was once like you I know you like when people are afraid and you have to keep it that way *looks away with sadness*

Elsa:you were like me? *sees that his sad*what happened Jack... I promise I won't tell anyone

Jack:I know you won't *giggles*like I said I was the kind of everyone they feard me... no one dared to say my name not even look at me and even if they did they'd be dead in seconds all of them.... Then I meet this girl I broke my rules for her all of them.... She was....

Elsa:she was you're weakness.... *looks at him*

Jack:yeah... she was *smiles*and also she was the one who made me laugh, smile, even cry she made me happy... I tried saving her from my enemies I managed doing that's twice but the third time she was gone....

Elsa:dead...? *looks at him*

Jack:I don't know they took her and probably killed her I'd be a miracle if she's alive but then if she was she'd come back to me...