Chapter 24

Jack:*looks at her up and down *jeez elsa... *sighs then walks down stairs finding a cream then I walk back up and look at you*sit down

Elsa:*nods and sniffs sitting down but winches when her ass touches the sheets*im sorry jack... For everything... i-i wanted to make you jealous....

Jack:elsa why do you keep doing this... to both of us... *puts cream on his hand then slowly starts rubbing her chest*

Elsa:*winches and bites her lip as her wages fear up from the pain* I can't live without you... I tried for one year... I'm a totall mess *grips the sheets *

Jack:you don't look like a mess to me *looks at her then starts rubbing her boobs gently as she feels the cream is cold and feels Jack's hand as she blushes and licks her lips*

Elsa:*smiles a bit and winches *ouch... *looks away*well I can't sleep... Like I only sleep for 2 hours and that's it... I don't have appetite at all... I'm more brutall... I kill more people.... I can't smile or laugh.... I feel like a piece of my heart is missing....

Jack:*sighs*you think that piece missing is me... *takes more of the cream and rubs it on you're belly then lays you down on my bed as I spread you're legs *Elsa!?

Elsa:*looks away embarrassed as she scratched herself the most on her pussy*i-i didn't want to feel him... I didn't want him inside me in the first place... *glups then looks at Jack*and yes you are the piece missing...

Jack:*slowly starts rubbing her pussy then uses his thumb to rub her pussy walls and slides it in a bit * I'm not..

Elsa:owww! *grips the sheets feeling more pain as tears run down her cheeks*jack it hurts! *pulls away *

Jack:I have to do it Elsa... I know it hurt but I have to *looks at her *you screatxhdd yourself in the outside and inside I know it burns but I have to...

Elsa:*brings her legs up to her chest holding them tight then shakes her head*no you d-dont have to... I'll be okay I'm perfectly fine... *shaking*

Jack:Elsa I said let me do it *looks at her more serious*you know I'll get you to do it you won't say no to me ~*chuxkles teasing her*

Elsa: No! No Jack I said ----- *gets cut off by him*

Jack:*kisses her deeply before she finishes her sentence as he slides his tongue inside hers and opens her legs *

Elsa:*widens her eyes when he kisses her but she kisses him back and blushes feeling his tongue and she gets shocked when her legs open then pulls away as saliva is still attached with their tongues and she blushes and swallows it *no Jack... *looks down*

Jack:no.... *chuckles shaking his head*very well*stands up and goes to walk away*

Elsa:ughhhh!! Fuck it I love you too much... *grabs his hand making him sit down and she kissed him deeply but passionately then slides his hand with the cream on her pussy and moans when he touches it *

Jack:*widens his eyes in shock at first then kisses her back and starts rubbing her pussy outside then slides his fingers in rubbing the inside *

Elsa:ughhh!!!! *starts shaking a lot crying in pain as she's gripping the sheets*

Jack:hey... Just look at me *makes her look at him*just me *smiles and kisses her deep again then takes her hands and wraps them around my waist *

Elsa:*blushes kissing him back as she starts scratching his neck*

*10 minutes later *

Jack:*breaks the kiss and slowly slides his fingers out then winches and chuckles as he can feel it how much she scratched him*

Elsa:*smiles laying down panting looking at him then sits up*let me put some... I got carried away...

Jack:okay*hands her the cream then he turns around making her gasp*

Elsa:why didn't you stop me!? *quickly grabs the cream rubbing his back softly*

Jack:*groans * Elsa it's fine it doesn't hurt that bad and plus I had to finish you even if I got hurt *smiles feeling how soft and tiny her hands are *

Elsa:*sighs and continues*can I stay h-here please... I want you to hold me I want to sleep normally... I want to smell you to look at you whenever I open my eyes.. I want to touch you and tell all the girls to fuck off*chuckles*pretty please~

Jack:okay*chuckles and stands up*ill find you some clothes *goes in his closet taking his boxers and his hoodie *

Elsa:thank you *smiles putting it on then lays on the bed waiting for Jack*hold me... *she whines*

Jack:*sighs*just this one time *lays next to her and pulls her close but doesn't hurt her *

Elsa:thank you *smiles and falls asleep instantly as she's snuggles into him with no gap between them as she mumbles*
i love you

Jack:*smiles and kisses her head*i love you too babygirl I just have to show you what it felt like when you left *holding her close *

*the next morning*

........To be continued.......