Chapter 6

*5 minutes later of Elsa and Jack making out *

Elsa:*panting as she pushes back and moans *jack.... *blushes looking at him*i-i.... *blushes dark and covers up*ive never been this nervous... *sighs trying to calm down then notices her breasts are uncovered and bites her lip and her nipples get hard *

Jack:babygirl~*notices her and blushes getting a towel then helps her stand up and wraps it around her then picks her up taking her out and putting her on the bed*get changed ill come back after you finish*goes to walk off*

Elsa:*grabs his hand and pulls him on top of her as she's laying down and she bites her lip*i-i want to feel your touch... only yours*smiles as she's comfortable and takes her towel off *

Jack:Elsa I can't do this to you... It's you're first time and ----

Elsa's throughs
After I said yes to being his girlfriend I kissed him like there's no tomorrow like the time stopped like everyone disappeared and it was only me and him .... I want him all of him even my body can agree with that not just my mind and heart I could feel my body shivering by just kissing him and not to mention me getting wet I never felt like this... all I want to do is feel his hand on my body and my maid just said his mouth too *laughs*anyways as he carried me out and sat me down  I grabbed his hand and pulled him on top that's it I can't help it I need his touch ~

Elsa:*before he continues she cuts him off *I want to feel you're touch Jack... I want you're hand all over me I want you to touch evey single part on my body I want you to kiss evey thing*blushes like crazy*I've never been more sure... *bites her lip and slides up more laying on her back getting comfortable as she opens her legs showing how much she is dripping*i want you to tell me and teach me evey thing you know about pleasure...

Jack:ughhh babygirl you will be the death of me~*moans softly getting hard as he sits next to her *okay come on sit up

Elsa:wait a sec *gets up smiling and locking the door then she sits next to him*im ready *blushes *

Jack:*chuckles*first thing I do is ask for permission and since I have yours I'll go straight to it *smiles and bites his lip*you start off by the jaw ~*he leans in and starts kissing her jaw softly *

Elsa:*bites her lip and leans her head as she giggles*that tickles ~ but I like it~

Jack:*chuckles*yes it does*kisses her neck for few second then looks at her*now I want you to try it on me

Elsa:*smiles and nods as she moves closer to him then starts kissing his jawline sexily while smiling*

Jack:shit... *bites his lip*dang you are fracking learning fast *chuckles*

Elsa;*smilss and straightens up then blushes *what's next

Jack:then you move down to the neck you pick a side and kiss it all over looking for a specific spot that turns your partner on for example mine is here *he puts his finger a bit down his jaw line on his neck*

Elsa:can I try kissing you... t-then can you find my spot~*blushes*

Jack:of course babygirl*smiles and leans his head back *

Elsa:*blushes and leans to his neck as she  licks her lips then starts sucking his neck on that spot he said *

Jack:*widens his eyes and moans and gasps getting hard *b-babygirl~~

Elsa:it really worked!? *chuckles and bites her lip proudly*find mine!! ~~please!

Jack:*giggles and leans to her starting to kiss her neck until he finds the spot  and sucks on it smirking*