Chapter 26

*15 minutes later*

Nurse:*walks out holding the alcohol and the wipes with blood *you can go in now *she smiles without showing fear*

Maria:ohh shit... You are done for... *giggles taking a step back *

Elsa:you're quite a brave one~*smirks walking closer to her deadly glaring at her*

Nurse:*giggles*so I've been told *glups a bit noticing her eyes *as I was saying---

Elsa:*interrupts her*ah ah ah *chuckles looking at her *I presume you know who I am yet you still show no fear *smirks and grabs her face tight so she can't speak*

Nurse:*starts getting scared as she glups and tries moving her off *

Elsa:*chuckles and takes out a knife *you are a nurse you can't treat yourself~*chuckles and stabs her in her thigh smirking*

*everyone notices and stay silent as they pray for the nurse *

Nurse:*goes to tell in pain but can't because Elsa is holding her face as she tears up shaking*

Elsa:*chuckles*are those tears my dear~dont cry*smirks and starts twisting the knife in her tight *I'm not pulling this knife off anytime soon~

Nurse:*looks at her with begging eyes trying to push her off as tears stream down her cheeks and a pool of blood form on the floor*

Maria:Elsa that was enough...

Elsa:shut up! *looks at Maria making her flinch then turn to the nurse *tell me did you touch him? Tell he truth or I won't stop~*smirks and slides the knife out and starts cutting upper like opening a wound *

Nurse:*whimpers in pain then nods and she starts bleeding more *

Elsa:you touched him!?*takes the knife out and goes to stab her in the stomach as everyone closes their eyes but Jack yells as she stops*

Jack:*yells from the inside*goddammit Elsa!! I'm hurt don't make me come there and pick you up.!!... *starts coughing*get you're jealous ass over here*chuckles*

Elsa:*gaps and stops as she let's the knife go*jack!? *looks at her one more time*if I see you're face ever again you're gone for! *throws her running inside*

Nurse:*crying harder holding her leg as doctors come and take her away and some clean the blood *

Elsa:*runs inside and hugs him tight as she tears up*please don't ever scare me like that!?

Jack:*chuckles and winches *careful baby girl I'm still hurt you know *smiles and looks at her *I'm sorry for scarring you... *sighs*

Elsa:*giggles and kisses his cheek*now tell me... Will you be mine again? ~

Jack:*giggles and strokes her cheek*yes baby girl I'll be yourself once again*smiles *you better not let go of me... I won't be coming back..

Elsa:no never! I'm never letting you go again! *kisses him deeply as happy tears fall down her cheeks and looks at him*

Jack:baby girl*giggles and looks at her wiping her tears off*dont cry... I'm okay I'm here and I'm never leaving *giggles*now tell me what did you do to my nurse? ~

Elsa:*when he says my nurse she flips and stands up*what the hell do you mean my nurse!?! *looks at him angrily*jack I swear to god!?!

Jack:*laughs*calm down baby girl I'm kidding I just wanted to know why you're jealous ass did~?*vhuckles but winches *

Elsa:stop laughing and moving! *sits back down and touches his chest then slides her hand down his abs *

Jack:that's how she was touching me~*smirks teasingly*