Chapter 40

Jack: okay babygirl lets get you undressed carefully then after the shower ill change youre bandages okay? *looks at her while taking her shoes off*

Elsa: *nods* I don't mind baby as long as you're in the shower with me and as long as you change my bandages then I'm perfectly fine*giggles as she leans down and kisses his head*

Jack: of course~*laughs as he sands up and holds her shirt*here goes nothing*slowly and carefully takes the shirt off then touches her back softly*you okay?

Elsa:*whines a bit but smiles*yes Jack I'm okay *rolls her eyes*I've been more hurt that this you know*laughs*now unclip my bra please~*bites her lip looking at him up and down*

Jack:*glups a bit as he sighs*babygirl no funny business please for gods sake youre hurt and I told you when you're better ill let you fuck me~*chuckles then unclips her bra throwing it away as he notices her nipples are already hard*lord help me... ~

Elsa: oooopppps~~*chuckles biting her lip as she smirks and grabs his shirt pulling him down slamming her lips on his kissing him hungrily*mmm~

Jack: *widens his eyes a bit in shock as he rolls them a bit then gives in and kisses her back sliding his tongue inside her making the kiss deeper*

*they make out for 5 minutes*

Jack:*pulls back brething a bit heavy*there you had me a bit and that's all you'll get now come on *stands her up sliding her leggings down*

Elsa:*panting a bit as she licks her lips and bites it then pouts*ughhhh no fair you idiot*folds her arms letting him undress her*

Jack: now don't be mad at me okay babygirl~*he looks up at her as he's still crouching down*me and you both know you can't stay mad at me~*smirks and slowly slides his hand up her legs sexually making her shiver in please and get wet*

Elsa:*gaps a bit covering her mouth as she blushes hard and looks at him*ughhhh! ~ youre right I can't stay mad~*bites her lip closing her legs more as she gets goosebumps*f-fuck... ~

Jack:*chuckles as he smirks and smiles then hooks his fingers on her panties and pulls them down taking them off then looks up and licks his lips seeing how wet she alredy is*

Elsa: j-jack... *glups blushing dark shaking a bit craving for him as she's still panting *t-touch me please... I beg you Jack touch me... i-i need you.. *smiles a bit and opens her legs slightly*

Jack:*chuckles a bit then stands up and whispers in her ear*babygirl I told you you won't have me till you get better but since youre this wet I guess I can please you a bit huh? What do you say? ~

Elsa: yes please... do it Jack let me feel you please*bites her lip looking into his eyes*im craving you...

Jack: I can tell babygirl~*chuckles and slides his hand down her side then rns his fingers around her belly button a bit then slides his hand down feeling how wet she is as he bites his lip and starts rubbing her* I love it when you beg~

Elsa: *fells shivers down her sound when he runs his hand down her body but she gasps getting wetter when she feels his hand touch her pussy as she moans softly and starts shaking*then I'll do it more often .... daddy~*smirks looking at him knowing that will turn him on*

Jack:*groans hearing her call him daddy as he gets hard and bites his lip*you are so lucky you're hurt right now~*starts kissing her neck marking her everywhere while starting to finger her hard fast and deep with 3 fingers *

Elsa:*gasps louder while moaning in pleasure and running her hand though his hair and down his back *aghhh-... F-fuck~ daddy... I want you so bad.. Mm--mm.. *gasps dripping down*

Jack:*chuckles*i told you I know babygirl but I also told you no~*smirks sliding his fingers out licking them in front of her as he smiles*shower time ~*chuckles and leads her to the shower getting her inside*

Elsa:*pouts looking down*ughhh!!! Why!? *sighs rolling her eyes annoyed as she's turned on and she takes a deep breath trying to calm down then she turns on the shower and starts washing her body*dont you dare touch me I can do it myself!

Jack:*laughs looking at her*yess boss~*chuckles softly *tell me if you need my help~*takes the shampoo and washes his hair*

*10 minutes later*

Elsa:*tries washing her back with the soap but can't as she sighs*i can't believe I'm doing this... *rolls her eyes*wash my back

Jack: what was that I didn't hear you babygirl~*smirks*can you repeat it please*chuckles *

Elsa:*takes a deep breathe trying to dry calm*can you please was my back daddy~? *looks at him with a serious face*

Jack:*laughs*well of course my babygirl~*chuckles and starts washing her back*

*20minutes later as they finish completely then wrap towels and go in the room*

Jack: I need to change the bandage *takes a bow with new bandages*come on sit down babygirl~*he sits on the bed then pats his hand next to him*

Elsa: ughhhhh! *rolls her eyes still annoyed and mad at him as she drops the towel and puts on panties then sits next to him with her back facing him as she covers her breasts* hurry up

Jack:*chuckles and smirks noticing she covers her breasts as he smirks * yes sir yes~*shakes his head while chuckling then he slowly take the old bandage off her as he cleans her cut then put new ones *there you go~*smirks then leans his chin on her shoulder and slides his hands in from grabbing her breasts *

Elsa:*gasps feeling him grab her breasts as her nipples instantly get hard and she blushes dark and glups*j-jack... *moans*

Jack:*smirks and plays with her nipples*dont ignore me babygirl ~*kisses her neck then takes his hands back and stands up*don't out a bra on *takes one of his shirts and helps her put it on*

Elsa:*blushes and smiles*thank you and I wasn't ignoring you I was just mad then you turned me on and did nothing about it*pouts then realises the shirt smells like him and her smile widens *mmmm~*giggles*

Jack: yeah sure you were "mad" *puts on his boxers*You're never mad at me *looks at her when she says the mmmm *what happened?

Elsa:nothing let's just sleep now~*chuckles laying on the bed on her side *comeee~~

Jack:I'm coming I'm coming*laughs laying under the covers next to her as he pulls her on his chest and covers them up*goodnight babygirl~

Elsa: goodnight my handsome boyfriend~*chuckles snuggling Into his chest while touching his abs and falling asleep*

*the next morning*

..........To be continued..........