Chapter 1

Elsa's thoughts

I got home late last night, I had a fucking mission and had to kill a whole damn gang I don't know why my father only sends me when he can send my sister Anna she just says home doing nothing or goes out and has sex with little boys, shes quite annoying.And there's my best friend she's an assassin he could've sent her but no I'll go

Elsa:*sits up rubbing her head *another boring day *rolls her eyes and stand up walking in the bathroom taking a quick shower*

*when she walks out in her towel she sees her best friend on her bed and Instantly rolls her eyes *

Elsa:I told you to fucking stay off my room! *takes her gun and points it at Astrid*i don't care if you're my best friend I will fucking kill you*looking at her serious*

Astrid:*looking at her with fear as she stands up*im sorry,*she glups*you were taking so long and I really don't know why you don't like people in you're room*

Elsa:*growls at her and aims at her head and goes to pull the trigger with a smirk on her face*

Astrid:AHH!! *kneels down thinking she will shot her*im sorry!! I won't ever get im! *shaking in fear *

Elsa:*smirks*now that's better *chuckles taking her clothes and looks at her*youre still here?

Astrid:no! I'm gone! *runs out of the room and closes the door*

Elsa:*laughs and smirks getting dressed*she will learn one day*after she finishes she goes down stairs and sees her father isn't there like usual and it's just Anna and Astrid *

Anna:good morning sis *looks at Elsa *how did you sleep?

Elsa:what do you think? *glares at her *you and the boy from last night were a little to loud and damn sis them modown*laughs sitting down*

Anna:Elsa!! *blushes looking at her *I just enjoyed it~*smirks amd drolls*

Elsa:don't yell at me Anna it won't end up good *gives her a warning looks then continues eating*

Elsa's thoughts

After I finished having my breakfast I remembered that I have school... Ughhh I'm a killing machine and I go to school bruh... My stupid father makes me go and plus sometimes it's fun I get to beat up the fuckboys and the sluts and don't forget mess with the teachers

Elsa:*i grabbed my car keys and left the house, I got into my Ferrari and drowe to school. When I got there I already saw someone fighting and a smirk apeard on my face I love it when people fight so after I parked my car I started walking towards the fight. As I was walking I notices the other students trying to avoid me, not to look at me, they were scared like I wanted them to be and I just smirked at them and turned to the fight then I saw him my jaw dropped when I saw a tall handsome man i noticed his eyes were blue his hair white he was soo muscular his shirt was tight onto his body, then be punched the other guy that's when I snapped out of my thoughts *

Jack:Don't you EVER disrespect women! *looking at the other guy with anger*GOT IT?!

?? :*nods coughing blood*g-got it... *stands up and runs away*

Elsa:*smirks and bites her lip looking at his up and down one more time then walks up to him*are you okay handsome~*smirks*

Jack:*looks at her in the eyes with no fear *I am perfectly fine

Elsa:*i heard student gasping when they herd his say that to me... TO ME.... but to be honest it kinda turned me on.. Wait what the hell am I saying!? Omg I just flirted with him few seconds ago?! What the hell Elsa?! *
*she sighs and calms down*do you know who you're talking to?*looks at him with no emotion this time*i can kill you right now right here boy!

Jack:*looking at her and a smile appears on his face then says *no I don't know who I'm talking to as you can tell I'm new and I don't know nor care who the fuck you are *smirks*have a nice day buttercup~*smiles and walks past her*

Elsa:*glenches her fist of the ways he is talking to her and grabs his wrist making him walk back to her as she notices how talk he is and theyre only a foot apart *don't YOU EVER talk to me like that! I own everything and everyone! Including you! THIS IS A WARNING! Don't make me kick you out of town~you just get here *let's go of him and smirks*you should find out who I am or it won't be good for you boy~

Jack:*staring at her eyes looking for emotions but can't find any then sighs and nods but still doesn't show fear then he walks inside the school *

Elsa's thoughts

I was watching his walks way and damn I have to say it he looks perfect just by seeing him walk away I'm turned on.. wait! It's happening again?! No no no what the hell is happening to me?! Since when do I droll over boys?! No this isn't drolling I'm just pissed of the way he takes to me... for a moment there I couldn't be mad the way his eyes stared at mine it felt like....

*before Elsa finsuhes her thought Astrid comes and makes her snap of her thoughts*

Astrid:what did I miss... *still shaken up about this morning*

Elsa:nothing*looks at her and smirks*thats what you very for not listening next time I'll pull the trigger and you know I don't miss ~

Astrid:t-t-there won't b-be a n-next time... *she says stuttering and the bell rings saving her *l-lets go*she starts walking*

Elsa:*laughs and smirks following her as they go in class and she sits down as no one is sitting next to her because they're scared *

Teacher:*walks I'm*good evening student *smiles*before we start we have someone joining us *looks at the door*get in

Elsa's thoughts

There he is again... He walked in the classroom with his hands in his pockets and this time he was wearing glasses and damn he was hot and that's when I saw it...... all the fucking bitches in the classroom drolling over him I was ready to get up and dig their eyes off but I snapped when he started talking

Jack:hey everyone my name is Jackson, everyone calls me Jack *smiles noticing Elsa then looks away and smiles again*i hope we will get along

Teacher:where would you like to seat?

Sara:*raises her hand up*he can sit next to me sir~*she smirks looking at Jack as he chuckles*

Elsa's thoughts

Seeing him smiling and chuckling at her made my blood boil I still don't know what's happening but something came to me and I had to say it... It felt right.. Like really right and I said it

Elsa:He will sit next to me... *looking at Jack seriously*

............... To be continued..................