Chapter 19

Doctor:i-i don't know how to tell you this miss Elsa... *glups looking away shaking a bit *

Elsa:*looks at him furious then grabs his throat tight and slams him on the wall *I said tell me?! *tightens her grip*say it or  you'll be dead in a second!

Doctor:*coughing gasping for air*h-he is in a coma... *closes his eyes as his about to faint*

Elsa:*her eyes widen *w-what... *starts breathing heavily then let's him go*h-he.... *starts crying*no... No no!! *falls down *

Doctor:*falls down gasping for air *i-im sorry miss it's up to him now...

Flynn:Elsa! *runs to her helping her up*he will get through this Elsa... You know that... *looks at her*calm down

Elsa:why!! Why is this always happening to us?! *looks at Flynn crying*ill go see him then when I come back to the house I want to see every single guy there I want you to find out who did this! When I come home I want you to be ready to attack! *looks at Flynn*i just need the location*wipes her tears *

Flynn:okay okay I'll go and get everyone ready... We will find out who is doing this okay... Go see him *runs away*

Elsa:*wiping her tears then goes inside*ohh Jack... *runs to him crying sitting next to him *baby.... *sobbing*

Jack:*laying down unconscious looking a bit pale not moving a muscle and breathing slowly*

Elsa:I'm so sorry baby... t-this is all my fault... *crying*they were after me and you got hurt in the process... I can't loose you Jack I can't *holds his hand* I need you... You are my everything*kisses it then puts it on her face * I already miss you're touch.... I promise you I'll find out who did this... and when I come back I want you awake okay?... I want to see you looking at me with you're amazing eyes that I fell in love with.. *smiles *I promise you baby *kisses his hand then walks away holding herself crying*

Elsa's thoughts
We were just sitting outside evey thing was amazing why did this happen why are we so unlucky what happened when will be be free.... This is all because off me I'm the one they're after... Not him... But I guess now everyone know I have a weakness... everyone will attack him just to get through me... seeing him laying unconscious with a lot he tubes on him... seeing how pale he looks seeing  all the cuts and bruises... seeing him brethe slow it broke me.. the love of my life might die anytime and why because of me and my enemies... I promised him I'll kill who ever did this and that's what I'll do next I'll kill the son of bitches who hurt what's mine... Then it hit me... if he stays with me even after he recovers... he will get hurt he will always get hurt... I have to let him go I can't hurt him I won't allow him getting hurt because of me...... I'm letting him go

*when she arrives at the house *

Elsa:Flynn!! In the office now bring all you found out *goes upstairs in jacks office *

Flynn:*runs after her with documents then closes the door *his name is Jonathan you actually knew him..

Elsa:Jonathan! That bastard! *takes the documents and rips them apart *I know evey thing about him*growls *

Flynn:who is he? *looks at her*

Elsa:Jonathan is my step brother *laughs* my fucking dad had him with another woman and then guess what*laughs*i killed him mother I tried killing my father but you know I can't... *sighs*I guess he came to avenge him mother...

Flynn:ohh shit.. *face palms *what are we doing now.... Do you know where he is?...

Elsa:yes I do *chuckles*I'm going by myself *smirks*I'll end this up *takes a gun*

Flynn:what!? You're not going alone at least let me come *looks at her *

Elsa:I said I'm going alone *looks at him making him shiver in fear*back off!

Flynn:y-yes... *walks away*

Elsa:*standa up getting ready putting his suit on and taking just a gun and a knife then heads off going to his place*

*his men instantly start going after her *

Elsa:wrong move boys~*laughs and starts killing everyone as they're all dead in 10 minutes*cowards *laughs*Jonathan~~~

Jonathan:*walks out and growls *you!! What the kell did you do!! *runs to her *you bitch!

Elsa:*laughs*idiot you really thought you can kill me you really thought*vhuckles and points the gun at him*

Jonathan:god dammit!! *looks at her *shot me go on shoot you're brother *looks at her *

Elsa:you haven't heard that I'm heartless I don't give two shits that you're my brother I'll end you like nothing~

Jonathan:yeah I heard you're heartless but I also heard about Jack that's why I attacked him *laughs* at least I hurt him~

Elsa:don't say his name!! *growls at him*goodbye brother ~*smirks and shots him in the head killing him instantly*finally*gets in the car and drives home *

Flynn:are you okay?! *looks at you *what happened

Elsa:I ended him *rolls her eyes walking inside putting something comfy then goes in the hospital again*jack I'm back*walks inside and sees the doctor *is something wrong?...

Doctor:*looks at her still in fear*n-no miss eveything is the same... I don't know how long he will be in a coma I'm so sorry..

Elsa:*looks at him and growls *get out!

Doctor:*jumps a bit and instantly runs off *

Elsa:*rolls her eyes sitting next to him*baby.... I know you can hear me *leans up kissing his cheek* it's done baby I killed him.... I came here to say my goodbye... *looks at him and starts crying*if we stay together we'll end up more hurt... I have to let go... *sobbing*I'm so sorry I know you'll hate me when you wake up... I have no choice... *kisses him deeply*goodbye... *stands up running away crying holding herself*

Elsa's thoughts
I found Jonathan I killed all his men... I looked at him in the eyes and killed him... I don't care that it's my brother well step brother.. I'll kill anyone that tries to hurt what's mine... And now what.... I have to let him go... I can't stay with him he will get more and more hurt... I'm letting go... This si the harder decision of my life I will never forgive myself.... I'm sorry baby you'll always be the one that has my heart....

Elsa:*goes in jacks house taking evey thing of hers then goes in her car and drives off crying hard and shaking*im so sorry...

........To be continued........