Chapter 39

*the next morning*

Jack:*wakes up and instantly smiles when he sees elsa lying on his chest holding onto him tight as he mumbles*cute~*strokes her hair *

Elsa:*giggles as she's awake *damn right I'm cute~*chuckles looking up at him*good morning my handsome boyfriend~

Jack:*chuckles *good morning babygirl how did you sleep? Does it hurt? Are you hungry? Do you need anything at all...?

Elsa:*rolls her eyes as she covers his mouth *shut up Jack I'm perfectly fine I feel no pain at least for now and yes I am hungry for one thing~*smirks and looks down at his pants *

Jack:*widens his eyes in shock as she coughs a bit*quit it Elsa really.... *rolls his eyes and goes to get off the bed*

Elsa: hey! no no no!I was kidding~*laughs and pulls him back down as she lays her head on his abs*im not hungry

Jack:*rolls his eyes*what will I do with you~*chuckles stroking her hair *can you let me go so I can ask the doctor when we came take you back home?

Elsa:*thinks a bit then sighs*fineee! *let's go of him*im letting you go because I want to go home and you have 5 minutes to come back here... Got it?!

Jack:*chuckles and stands up*yes babygirl I got it *kisses her head then walks out*

*right when he leaves anna walks in*

Anna: sis.... *goes to her sitting down*i thought I was going to lose you to... *tears up*dont ever scare us like that especially me and Jack..

Elsa:*smiles a bit and sits up not leaning on the bed because of the wound*im not going anywhere Anna *chuckles*I can't leave you all alone and I can't leave Jack with all the other women after him*rolls her eyes*

Anna: holy shit you really are jealous all the time*laughs*Elsa you can't always be jealous you know,  he can have girl friends just friends

Elsa: hell no! I won't let that *rolls her eyes*hes my eveything and I'm not letting some bitch close to him and I'll chop of his head if he looks at someone other than me

Anna: he looks at me Hailey and Maria all the time but besides that he did talk to few nurses here *covers her mouth realising what she said* about you of course*laughs nervously*

Elsa: He talked to who!? *grips the sheets and groans * that's it I'll kill him*goes to get off the bed but pain strikes her*aghh! *winches and falls on her side *

Anna: Elsa! *gasps and helps her kay down on the side them runs out and calls for the doctors*

*few minutes later her doctor runs in with Jack following him*

Doctor: why did you try to stand up!? You still can't I believe I told you that but you're to stubborn to listen... *starts checking her*

Elsa:*rolls her eyes*im fine doc I was just on my wait to murder my beloved handsome as hell boyfriend*glares at Jack*

Jack:*widens his eyes *what did I do?... *looks at Anna *

Anna:*whispers to him*she's jealous~

Jack:*face palms*you know how she is when she's jealous why the hell would you provoke her*rolls his eyes*

Doctor: you're okay it wasn't anything serious but from now on just kay down and sit up without leaning on the bed*he leaves*

Elsa: Jack Frost! Tho haw many nurses did you talk to?! *glaring at him while sitting up without leaning backwards*

Jack:*sighs *you and you're jealousy*walks to her sitting down*babygirl I have eyes only for you*kisses her head*i had to talk to them just to know how you're doing nothing more *chuckles*I'm yours

Elsa: Damn right you are *smirks*only mine always and forever *kisses him deeply wrapping her arms around his neck*

Anna: do you want me ummm to get out you know...

Jack:*kisses her back deeply then pulls back*no you can stay we won't do anything*chuckles*

Elsa: *pouts like a child looking away as she folds her arms * fuck you...

Jack:*chuckles*mhmm you will when you get better~*winks at her*

Elsa:*when he says that a wide smile appears on her as she giggles*yes!! *hugs him tight*

Anna: I can't believe my sister the most dangerous human being is acting like a child and now she looks like you agreed to buy her ice cream but instead fuck you*laughs hard*i can't believe this

Jack: well believe it*chuckles holding her close*only i have this affect on her no one else*smiles *anyways I have good news *

*both Anna and Elsa look at him curiously*

Jack:*chuckles* you will get out of this hospital in an hour~

Elsa: yes!!! *chuckles happily and kisses his cheek but then wines feeling pain*fuck.... Jack it hurts massage it please

Jack: Lord help me*sighs and holds her close while softly massaging her gently on the wound making her relax*

*one hour later as they're already home*

Jack: here we are~* carrying Elsa bridal style as they just walked in the house *let's out you here for now*slowly puts her on the couch*

Elsa: thank you baby*smiles and gets comfortable* I missed this~~

Hailey:*chuckles*its good to have you back girl its lonely without you

Maria: I agree *chuckles*we missed you and were glad you're alright

Elsa:*smiles*thank you girls *giggles*I missed you all to and of course I'll be alright I won't leave you all alone especially Jack*glares at him*

Hailey:*looks at Jack*jealous again huh?

Jack: you know it *laughs*and for no reason she didn't even saw anything and she's jealousy

Maria: well that's Elsa sooo protective~ and possessive and lovely~

Elsa: shut up! *rolls her eyes*youre lucky I can't stand up

Jack: okay no more talking *walks to Elsa*you need a shower *picks her up*

Elsa: what!? I do not! I'm perfectly fine I smell amazing*rolls her eyes holding onto him*

Jack: so are you refusing to take a shower with me?~

Elsa: *goes to say something but realises and smiles*ohh silly me I said the wrong thing I'm sorry my handsome boyfriend~ I smell horrible can you help me shower please~~

*everyone laughs*

Jack:*chuckles*that's what I thought~*kisses her then walks upstairs in their room putting her on the bed *

...........To be continued..........