Chapter 14

*in the morning*

Jack:*smiles waking up first as he looks at  Elsa while playing with her hair*babygirl wakey wakey~*chuckles*

Elsa:*groans*nooooo~~~*chuckles snuggling more into Jack*i don't want to move at all... I'm so freaking comfortable~

Jack:you have to babygirl we have school*laughs and sits up *and we need to eat~

Elsa:so what *rolls her eyes standing up and stretching and as she goes to give him a kiss on his cheek she she gets a message on her phone instantly checking it and smiling yelling out happy* fuck yes!

Jack:*frowns when he doesn't receive the kiss and ignores it*what made you that happy? *chuckles looking at her*

Elsa:I have a mission ~im not going to school instead I'll kill a bunch of guys~*laughs and smirks getting up*

Jack:*looking at her as he rolls his eyes and stands up going to his closet putting on jeans then looks for a shirt while completely ignoring her*

Elsa:*looks at him*jack... *pins him on the wall looking up at him*whats wrong?..

Jack:nothing just looking for a shirt *moves her off him then puts on a shirt that covers her hickeys *

Elsa:*growls at him*jack what's wrong! *grabs his hand making him look at her*

Jack:nothing Elsa *rolls his eyes *you'll be late for the mission you should get going*walks away*and I will be late for school

Elsa:so that's what this is about you'll miss me~*chuckles looking at him following him*

Jack:*rolls his eyes and puts his shoes on*i thought about something else *takes his bag*you'd rather go and kill people that have families then go to school learn few things and see me evey time*walks out slamming the door *

Elsa:w-what.... *stares at the door and face palms *dang it Elsa.... *sighs and walks upstairs*i keep messing up things

*4 hours later she comes back with blood on her shirt and looks for Jack *

Elsa:Jack? *looks around*where are you *sees Flynn*where's Jack, his classes should've ended by now?

Flynn:yeah they ended one hour ago he went out with friends to the bar downtown, I had some work that's why I'm not with him

Elsa:he went to a bar?! *gets angry and rolls her eyes feeling like he is doing this on purpose*ughh jackkkk!! *runs upstairs getting ready then drives to the bar and gets in looking for Jack*

Jack:*laughing talking to a girl and hands her a drink as she's smiling and giggling looking up at him with list in her eyes*

Elsa:*growls and walks to them *Jack....*looks at him then at her *get up were leaving*fake smiles*

Jack:what? *looks at Elsa*why are we leaving I'm having fun*chuckles and looks at the girl*you will probably get another mission in a minute so I'll see you tomorrow

Elsa:*looks at the girl*if you don't get up and run away in 5 seconds I'll beat the shit out off you and when you look in the mirror tomorrow you won't recognise you're face! *glares and yells at her*

Hailey:nah I'm not the running tupe~*smirks looking at Elsa *hello old friend~*chuckles leaning even closer to Jack*

Elsa:*gets even angrier when she talks back but when she looks closer at her,her eyes open wide*Hailey!? *laughs and hugs her tight*

Hailey:*chuckles hugging her back*missed me~?

Elsa:hell yes I did *smiling*I missed my partner in crime~*sits down next to her*