twenty-two

twenty-two

_____ 🌿 _____

"DO YOU REALLY PLAN ON STAYING IN BED ALL MORNING, MON COEUR?"

"Mhmm,"

"Love, it's almost midday,"

"So?"

Yoongi sighed softly as he straddled the younger's lower back. He peppered his shoulder with delicate kisses. Goosebumps erupted all over his skin at the feather light touch of his lips against his skin. It felt nice; combined with the warmth of the sunlight that streamed into the room through the floor to ceiling windows. Yoongi had taken it upon himself to open the curtains, knowing the younger liked to wake up to natural light.

"Mon Coeur," he mumbled, kissing the space between his shoulder blades. "Wake up," he whined.

Jimin giggled tiredly, before rolling over unexpectedly. He pushed Yoongi back against the plush mattress with a goofy smile, straddling him in the process. Yoongi smiled up at him with a loving expression. "Good morning," he giggled softly, as he leant down for a kiss. The younger's lips felt soft against his own as they molded together. He was addicted to the taste of him. One hand found its way to the back of his neck, drawing him closer.

"Good morning," he whispered back. He nudged his nose against the younger's with a smile.

"I want to do something crazy today," Jimin stated abruptly, as he sat up in Yoongi's lap. Running a hand through his hair, he yawned. Yoongi placed both hands on Jimin's waist, and cocked a brow.

"Define crazy,'' he asked.

"Marry me," was the response; to which Yoongi had to agree did sound a little crazy. He sat up, his hands slithering up the younger's back, holding him in place against his chest. He furrowed his brows in confusion, wondering if he'd heard the younger correctly.

"What?" He asked. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck, and pressed his lips against Yoongi's.

"Marry me," he repeated softly.

"Jimin I- are you sure?"

"Yes. You're the one who said that there are more than one way for us to be together forever, a-and since you don't...I just thought this might be a better alternative," Jimin rambled with a pout. "Wanna spend my life with you. I want to be your husband,"

Yoongi didn't know what to say to him. He could feel the space where his heart was feel rather tight, but in a good way. He supposed that if it were still beating, it would have rapidly picked up the pace. He moved one hand to his cheek, cupping the side of his face tenderly.

"You really want to marry me?" He whispered.

"I wouldn't have asked you otherwise. I want nothing more than go be married to you,"

"Well then...how am I supposed to say no to that?"

_____ 🌿 _____

Jimin opened his eyes, blinking away the harshness of the afternoon sunlight that streamed through the windows.

It all felt so real.

Dazed, and slightly disoriented, he sat up in bed, immediately reaching out to the side of the bed Yoongi had slept on. The older was not there, filling him with sadness. He could feel his hands, the way they had held him, and the way his lips felt against his own. He raised a hand to his mouth, fingers tracing his bottom lip gently.