six

six

_____ 🌿 _____

YOONGI TOSSED HIS HEAD BACK IN ECSTACY, THE BLADES OF GRASS TICKLING HIS PORCELAIN SKIN. There was something special about being intimate with the person you loved, getting to understand how their body worked, learning every curve and dip of their skin. Yoongi had those sort of things memorized about Jimin; how to please him, how to treat his body. And Jimin had these sort of things memorized about Yoongi. Yoongi had been around since the Renaissance, he knew what things he liked, what got him worked up. Yoongi had experience and would be much harder to please, but somehow he managed to do just that. Jimin pleased him in ways he had never thought possible, making Yoongi addicted to the human. He just couldn't keep his hands off of Jimin. He was drunk on love and lust, and had to be touching him almost always, to the point where Yoongi wondered if Jimin hated it. Jimin didn't. He loved being handled by the older. Yoongi was usually gentle with him, treating him with care, like he was fragile and might break, but sometimes Yoongi got rough, and needy. He didn't care if Jimin was fragile then, he only cared about the pretty sounds that spilled from his lips and were as sweet as honey.

Yoongi realized that he was intimate with Jimin a lot as of recently. He didn't think it was a bad thing, he just figured he needed to show how much he loved him other than sex. He wanted to tell him he loved more often. He wanted to cook him food, and go for walks. He wanted to read poetry with him, and dance in the rain, play music and hear him sing. There were hundreds of ways that Yoongi could tell him how he felt, and he planned to do every single one of them. Yoongi thought maybe a panic in their garden was a good way to start, but Jimin was just so enticing, so when he asked if they could make love under the starry night sky, who was Yoongi to say no?

Jimin had been eager to get his shirt off, undoing the buttons tantalizingly slow, just to work him up. Yoongi was ready to assist him in removing it, but he kept his hands by his side, and instead tilted his head downwards, and captured the younger in a kiss, swallowing up the small moan that escaped. He dared allow himself to touch, hand cupping the side of his face to deepen the kiss, but Jimin had finished undoing the buttons, and was slipping it off his shoulders. Once free, Jimin tossed it somewhere on the grass, and pushed him back against the grass. He settled himself between Yoongi's thighs, fingers already working on his belt. Yoongi lifted his hips, making it easier for him to slip it out of the loops, as well as sliding his pants down his legs. One thing led to another and before Yoongi could even register what was happening, Jimin's lips were wrapped around his length, taking him in as far as he could go. He let out a shocked moan, having not expected him to move so quickly. Jimin's nose brushed against his stomach, and Yoongi tossed his head back, groaning. He could feel him swallowing around him as he pulled back off, shifting to a lying down position between his lover's legs. He gripped the base of his length, and squeezed ever so slightly. Yoongi shivered in a delight, as Jimin took him again in his mouth, expertly working his lips on him. His head bobbed up and down - not too fast and not too slow. Jimin knew what he was doing, knew how to please Yoongi's body. He knew how to get him to cum in a matter of minutes, and that's what he wanted to do. Sex was so much more fun with they were both overworked. Jimin became more sensitive, and responsive to each action, while Yoongi became more vocal, more needy. He was putty in the younger's hands, and Jimin was free to do with him as he pleased. Jimin was the human, and ironically, he had better stamina than Yoongi did, but then again, it was Jimin's fault. He could make him come undone in seconds, and work him back up just to do it all over again. Jimin got off on pleasing him.

He tangled his finger's in Jimin's hair, trying not to be too rough with him. He was a little fragile after all. He could already feel the familiar sensation pooling up in his stomach. Jimin brought a hand up, and twisted the base of his length, forcing Yoongi's hips to jerk up, and Jiminn to choke. He pulled off with a gasp, a string of spit connecting from his tip to Jimin's pretty, and swollen lips. Yoongi dared to look up, pulling his hands back and propping himself up on his elbows, and let out a breathy moan. Jimin looked wrecked and he hadn't even been touched yet. Dark hungry eyes stared back at Yoongi, filled with a sensual desire. His lips were red and swollen, his skin flushed slightly from the cold. Yoongi opened his mouth to say something, but Jimin was ducking his head again, lips slipped around his tip, and sucking with just a little more force.