nine

nine

_____ 🌿 _____

TAEHYUNG HAS NEVER SMELLED ANYTHING THIS SWEET BEFORE IN HIS LIFE. It smells like cherries and sugar, and he already knows he wants a taste. He doesn't care who or what it is, but he knows he's got to have it.

It's enough to distract him from Jimin's odd reaction this morning. He can't stop thinking about the delicious scent that plagued him through his second morning lecture. It's the only thing on his mind other than Jungkook's face. He can't stop thinking about how good he looked, leaning back in his seat. The top buttons of his shirt were undone, exposing his tan collarbones. His long locks draped backwards. The younger looked utterly blissed out, like he's just received the best head in his life, and he was trying to remember every detail about it. He knew he wasn't the only one staring - others were staring at Jungkook too, with hungry looks, but Jungkook was his, and he so desperately wanted a taste.

When class was over, he tried to find them. He followed the sweet smell into the library shortly afterwards, and now he's scanning the rows of books, looking for the mystery human. The scent clouds his mind with lust. He wants nothing more than to sink his teeth into their flesh and savour every second.

He's getting closer now, and he wonders who it belongs to. A male? No, it's far too sweet to be a boy. That isn't to say that he doesn't find boys sweet smelling, he's just never met a boy who made his mouth water as much as this scent was. A female perhaps...yes, a fragile little thing that would be easy to wrap his finger around. Submissive, he thinks, but then again, most humans were submissive. He was an alluring creature after all and even though people were wary about him, they were still drawn to him like moths to a flame. There was something about his kind that piqued their curiosity, and drew them in. He's nearing the back of the library now, and he can smell them clearer than ever. He's grinning to himself as he rounds the corner, ending up in a hidden, secluded area of the library that looks deserted and then-

"My oh my, what do we have here,"

It's Jungkook, hiding in the very back corner of the library, seated on the floor with his nose in a book about Van Gogh. He was the one that smelled so tempting, and Taehyung was excited now. He can't believe he hadn't noticed it before, but now as he stood merely feet away from him, Taehyung took in the sweet scent that was Jungkook and always growled in lust from it.

Jungkook's eyes flickered to his, and Taehyung's excitement dipped slightly. Jungkook's eyes are a lot lighter. They're a golden, hazel colour - not their usual dark, chocolate brown. Jungkook's demeanor is tense, and rigid, and for a moment, Taehyung is slightly confused. This isn't his Jungkook. This one looks frightening.

He doesn't let him know he's slightly freaked out by his demeanor. He knows Jungkook would take great pleasure in knowing he scared him, and he doesn't want to give him the satisfaction. "You look stressed, petite lapin," Taehyung whispered, sauntering towards him before gracefully plopping himself on the ground in front of him. "Why so tense?"

A low rumble emits from Jungkook. He shivered lightly.

"What do you want?" It comes out slowly, like Jungkook is purposely trying to stress out the words. He seems nervous. Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat as he watched Taehyung intensely.

"Is it a crime to check on a fellow classmate?" he wondered with a smile. The playful expression then vanishes, and Taehyung is concerned. "Jungkook?" he murmured in a low tone. "Seriously, are you alright? You don't look to good,"

"Don't feel good," he muttered. Cautiously, Taehyung lifted a hand to his forehead, quickly jerking it away before Jungkook could say anything. He feels as if he just burnt his hand.