Chapter 1

(Blake's POV)

I stepped out of a bullhead. I looked around and I'm finally at Beacon. I tightened the bow on my head, making sure that it won't come off. I slowly started to make my way towards Beacon Academy. I opened my book and started to read.

Blake: I just have to make sure no one finds out.

I took a deep breath. I hate that I have to hide the fact that I'm a Faunus, but that's the life I live. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw a (H/C) haired boy.

(Y/N): Hey, can you help me find out where I'm going?

Blake: Just head towards Beacon Academy and go to the auditorium.

(Y/N): Alright... Thanks.

He walked past me and waved bye. I waved back and put my attention back to my book. He certainly was weird. I can tell he still has no idea where he is going. It's like he never heard of Beacon before.

Blake: It's non of my business.

Maybe he did it as a type of joke. I kept walking, deciding to forget about the situation. I heard something rolling on the ground. I looked down and noticed a glass bottle. I picked it up and it's filled with dust. I turned the bottle and saw the Schnee Dust Company logo. I looked forward and saw Weiss Schnee, yelling at a girl with a red hood and the boy from earlier.

(Y/N): What did I do wrong?

Weiss: You did everything wrong!

(Y/N): Geez. You act like a princess.

Blake: It's heiress actually.

The three looked over at me.

Blake: You're Weiss Schnee. Heiress of the biggest dust company in Remnant.

Weiss: See?! Even she knows who I am!

Blake: The same dust company that has numerous controversies and how it treats its workers.

Weiss got offended at me and stormed off. I started to walk off too.

(Readers POV)

That's was... Something alright. I just got here and I get yelled at by a girl that looks like she's cosplaying as a snowflake, then the girl I asked for directions told her off.

Ruby: That was weird.

I looked at the girl with silver eyes and she looked at me.

Ruby: Um. My name is Ruby Rose.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you.

I started to walk to the huge building.

Ruby: Where are you going?

(Y/N): I have to go. See ya later.

I ran into Beacon and looked around. This place sure is huge. I saw a huge room with a lot of people in there. I entered in it and waited for something to happen. Some people said hi to me and I'd say hi back.

(Y/N): What am I waiting for?

I heard footsteps getting closer to me. I looked over to see a blonde woman approaching me.

Glynda: Hello.

(Y/N): Hi. You're a teacher, right?

Glynda: I am. I'm Miss Goodwitch.

(Y/N): That's cool. I'm (Y/N) (L/N).

Glynda: Interesting. I don't remember any student's files with that name.

(Y/N): Oh... Uh...

Glynda: You're coming with me.

She grabbed my wrist and started to drag me away. I just let her drag me. Glynda dragged me into an empty room. She pulled out a scroll and called someone.

Glynda: I have someone that's wants to have a talk to you... See you soon.

She looked at me.

Glynda: Professor Ozpin will be here soon.

I just stood there quietly and waited. The door opened and a man walked in.

Ozpin: It's just about time for my speech to start, so I'll have to make this talk quick.

Glynda: This kid is a trespasser.

He looked at me. He looked at me, like he's studying up on me.

Ozpin: What's your name?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) (L/N)... Uh... Sir.

He just smiled at me.

Ozpin: What brings you here, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I don't really know. I just felt like I need to come here.

Ozpin: It sounds like fate has plans for you. Would you like to become a student here?

Glynda got a surprised look on her face.

Glynda: With all do respect, you decide to bring a girl two years up and now a random kid that just walks in.

Ozpin: I'll test him, don't worry. I do have an eye for seeing great potential in people. But, it's up to him.

He looked at me.

Ozpin: What do you say?

I looked at him in the eyes. I felt something. Something that can't make me say no.

(Y/N): I'll do it.

Ozpin: Good to hear.

He checked the time and walked to the door.

Ozpin: I have a speech to make. I'll talk to you later (Y/N).

Ozpin walked out the room. I noticed that Glynda is staring at me, like she's trying to intimidate me.

Glynda: If you try anything, I will send you across Remnant.

I put my hands up in defense and laughed nervously.

(Y/N): Don't worry ma'am. My hands are and will stay clean.

Glynda: It better stay that way.

She walked out the room. She looked back into the room.

Glynda: Let me show you where to go.

(Y/N): Thank you.

I walked up to her. Glynda walked away and I followed her. I started to think about all the events that happened. I guess I'm a student here now. I'll see what happens. If this gets boring, then I'll just leave.

(Chapter 1 end)