Chapter 1

Students went in and out of the fast food restaurant near Canterlot High. They were so busy that they didn't notice the four girls going out of the place without buying anything to eat. Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, Aria Blaze, and Andante Charm walked out arguing.

A small wisp of sparkling green light wove around the girls as they argued. As it went around their heads, each of them seemed to sip in a little bit of the light.

For a second, the necklaces around their necks seemed to glow. "That wasn't worth the effort." Aria complained. 

"What did you expect? The energy in this world isn't as powerful as in Equestria." Adagio snapped.

"I wish we had never been banished to this horrible place." Aria grumbled. 

"Really? Well, I love it here." Adagio said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. 

"For realsies? Because this place is the worst." Sonata snipped.

"I think you're the worst." Aria shot back.

"Well, you're worser than the worst." Sonata snapped.

"Will you just shut up?" said Andante Charm. She had rainbow coloured hair tied back in pigtails, pale blue skin, and magenta eyes. She wore a black leather jacket over a grey shirt, and a grey skirt with boots. (Edit: I changed the description for Andante just because I made an artwork of her and decided to use that instead. I'm also too lazy to put in the other sirens' descriptions.)

"You shut up, Andante." Sonata glared at her.

"Why should I?" Andante asked.

"Because I'm older than you." Sonata said.

"So you'll die before me." Andante smirked.

"Hey!" Sonata exclaimed.

"All of you just be quiet!" Adagio yelled.

"Fine." Sonata grumbled.

Suddenly, under the normal noise of the city, each girl began to hear a strangely familiar hum. It was so quiet that nobody else heard it, but they did. Then they saw it. Far away, there was the smallest bit of magical light.

Adagio's eyes widened. Behind her, the others were so shocked they could barely breathe.

Adagio was the first to talk. "Did you see that? Do you realise what that was?" She asked the other girls.

"But that's not possible." Aria said. 

"This world doesn't have any Equestrian magic." Andante agreed.

"Well it does now, and we're going to use it to make everyone in this pathetic world adore us!" Adagio cackled.

"YAY!" Sonata smiled.

Thanks for reading!I will be updating every Saturday, and also please review!-Cupcake236