New Face

Mentions to the manga/characters that have not been animated yet

————————————————————

You woke up in a cold room. You must have passed out when you were looking for Dazai...

Dazai.

You never did find him. You had gotten distracted. You opened your eyes and took a small look at your surroundings. You were tied up sitting in a small, dimly lit room. The walls looked as if they were covered with pictures and paintings, with marled walls behind the paintings. You hands were tied behind your back, with two thick ropes tied around your torso and chest. Whoever had you tied up, didn't want you leaving anytime soon.

Everything in the room felt so different, yet so familiar.

You noticed a mirror on the wall in front of you. Using the mirror, you saw a singular door behind you.

That was bad.

If anyone wanted to, they could sneak up on you from behind and do who knows what to you. That scared you.

You couldn't tell if anyone was around until you heard voices coming towards the door. You froze from a moment before deciding to pretend you were still asleep.

"Well~ It doesn't matter! They are still asleep so I don't have to be quiet."

"Be quiet."

Those words sent a shivers down your spine. You knew that voice, but you just couldn't pin a name to it. All you could tell was that it was male voices.

"They are still knocked out though."

"I'm aware. But it's time they wake up."

You heard the door from behind you opening, and three pairs of foot steps this time.

"I'm going to go. The two of you can take care of this." One of the voices said.

You heard one pair of foot steps walk away, and close the door behind them.

The other two people were still in the room, you heard their foot steps get closer to you. One pair of foot steps went to your left and the other to your right. They were circling you, observing you.

"Oh nooo.. Dos-kun, they are bleeding!"

You were bleeding?

"You must have hit them too hard.. Poor thing..~"

It was just then that you had felt the blood on your face. You hadn't noticed it somehow. It wasn't dry blood, so you must have just been so distracted to pay any attention to it.

"It will be fine, they can take it. I know they can."

"Hm. You're right.."

You heard the foot steps stop all together. They were before standing in front of you now. You could feel their presence.

One of them leaned in front of your face. They pressed a cloth to you forehead, wiping away the blood. They made sure all of the blood was gone before pulling away.

"Dos-kun, they aren't awake."

"Yes they are. They are pretending." The other man replied yawning.

You chest heated. Everything got really hot. You felt hot. How did he know..? You were beginning to shake when a hand made contact with your chin, lifting you head.

"Darling, we won't bite. Open your eyes."

You did as you were told. Opening your eyes to see a man with dark hair, wearing a ushanka hat staring back at you.

"Fyodor...?" You mumbled.

The man smiled and let go of your chin.

"I'm so glad you remember.."

Of course you remembered him. He was the one behind everything. The agency had talked about him on multiple occasions. Fyodor leaned back and you could see the other man next to him. He was holding the cloth in one hand, with his other hand behind his back. He had white hair, and a mask covering his right eye. He was wearing striped trousers and a top hat. He slipped the cloth away and turned back to you, frowning.

"Dos-kun, what do you mean 'I'm glad you remember..'?" The white haired man asked. Fyodor said nothing, ignoring the white haired man's question. The man shot Fyodor a glare then looked back it you. He pulled out a knife and with a quick slice, the ropes fell to your side.

"Don't keep them tied up." The white haired man threated, stepping back. And again, Fyodor ignored the other man.

Now being free, you took your hands to the front of your body and reached for your hip, where your gun would usually be. You stood and realized your gun wasn't there.

"Oh Dear... No need to get feisty with us, we just want to talk to you. We missed you." Fyodor said calmly as he walked around behind you, dragging a chair back to in front of you. He set the chair down, backside facing you, and sat with his arms on the back of the chair. The white haired man stood behind Fyodor with his hands behind his back, he was shooting Fyodor dirty looks with every chance he got.

"Talk about what?" You scoffed looking down on the purple haired man, "You were the one that threw me out of this place and used me. What could you possibly want to talk about?"

"How's life with the Armed Detective Agency?" Fyodor questioned, ignoring your last comment.

"Why would you care." You snapped back at him, sitting down again.

"Because we care about yo-"

"We have the right to ask." Fyodor said cutting off the white haired man. You sighed and took a moment to think. You realized that you didn't know the name of the white haired man standing behind Fyodor. You barely recognized him at all. It felt like meeting a really old friend that you knew and elementary school, and are just meeting again in high school. You hadn't seen him in many of your dreams. You wondered why he was there and what he he might have meant to you in the past.

"God damnit let me speak." The white haired man scowled under his breath.

"Who are you?" You blurted out, curiosity getting the best of you. You looked up at the white haired man, who starred back at you with a look on his face almost like he was offended..

"You don't remember me.?" He asked, his voice getting small. His hands fell from his behind his back and to his sides.

"Why don't you remember me.?"

————————————————————

A/N:

I can't stick with my own schedule I'm sorry-😔 Next chapter will (hopefully) be out on Monday or Tuesday T~T