Author's Note

Hiya my lovelies, some of you may know me from my 13th Doctor X (Y/n) Novellas, so if you enjoyed them hopefully you liked this little story.

I wanted to address some issues in this story that need to be sorted. (Y/n) and Ethan's relationship was depicted as the ideal relationship from the outside, but she thankfully realised, with the help of The Doctor, that this was unhealthy.

It is not normal in a relationship for this sort of abuse to take place. Ethan was rarely physically abusive towards her, but gaslighting and coercion can be just as damaging. If you recognise any of these signs in your relationships or people you know, please seek help.

You deserve the best.

I hope you understood the morals to this story and understand the warning signs that (Y/n) ignored. It is important not to blame the victim in this situation however, she was clearly fearful of upsetting or offending him, which while at first seems sentimental, quickly turned out to be manipulative.

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed. Please comment and vote or leave feedback as I love to see your opinions and reactions.

As always, all rights reserved to the BBC, I do not own these characters, I choose to use them for creative and entertainment purposes only.

This story is probably a standalone, I just wanted to write a fluffy story between (Y/n) and The Doctor, but let me know if you'd like anything else:)

Take care my loves,

MissWho77 x